Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney video...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

shes hot...

2 things...

1 she needs to stop lip syncing and

2 she needs to just let GO and be nasty and sexual u can tell shes like.. dying to..

JUST DO IT ;)

1 she lip synchs because she can't sing to begin with, as if that was abundantly obvious

2 if she gets any nastier her record sales might suffer because the parents of all the little girls that look up to her might boycott her ass

She's a lucky girl in so much is she looks the way she does so she doesn't have to worry about her music to carry her career. :D

Originally posted by linabina

shes hot...

1 she needs to stop lip syncing and

It might be tough for her to do that. Even if she could sound great live, it would be tough for her to do so. Most of her performances involved her dancing like crazy. It would be tough to keep her breathe to be able to sing.

i agree slightly.. however... ive seen nsync in concert many many times... and ive never seen anyone dance around on stage nonstop... one song after another after another... like they do.. and they sing every single word live...

i mean, i love britney, but theres talent... and then theres talent.

its just annoying seeing her or watching her live cuz she just doesnt sing...

and ur right.. she is lucky shes as hot as she is or shed never get anywhere...

i still :heart: her..

**commence laughing at the nsync concert comment** :tongue:

She needs to stop smoking too...thats only gonna hurt her career. She cant sing that great as it is now...smoking wont help that down the road. She can dance her ass off like nobody I've ever seen, but if she keeps puffin the smokes, that wont last long either....and her career relies A LOT on her performance/dancing skills.

i love her... guilty pleasure... she can't sing, she even admits her voice is 'okay' but the girl is hot and can dance & entertain like no other. i don't care if she lip syncs or not because frankly, i don't listen to her because she's a good singer. her songs are catchy and fun for a while but they're not what's driving her career... sex sells and we all know it.