Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs and raves

Originally posted by MarxLuvzFire

im thinkin about dropping out... and focusing more on pot...or staying in and keeping my mind on pot...who knows

atta girl. i'll hook u up with the raves and u can &(^* me up.

lol had ta say that. i dont wanna go to jail

sorry.

i been to a teen nite when i was in high skool and that shit was crazy girl gettin naked. when i was in college my frat used to throw parties and high skool kids would come and get naked and fuck anyone. lol.

but i cna't help u on this one. but but 4 u go out make sure u study.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Are you a slut? Take it in the ass?

god dam people. thats y i dont post much on anymessage board. they are a waste of time. someone trys to find out info and just look at this whole thread. and omg the newbie shit is played out. wahts a newbie but someone who starts to post and become a loser like everyone else lol. sorry if other dont agree i juse boards to find out info it does not help sometimes cause u gotta state yoru quesiton rite or u get bashed. what a waste of time. HEY GIRL IS U WANAN FIND RAVES KEEP SEARCHING ON THE NET. IF U GONNA ASK ON A MESSAGE BAORD SAY YOUR 25 WITH BIG TITS(HAHA THERE I GO AGAIN BUT SORRY) AND JUST SAY U GOT BANNED AND HAD A DIFFERENT USER NAME. BUT LOL THERE IS THE TEENAGE NITE THING. SO THEN SAY YOUR SON WANTS TO KNWO ABOUT IT. bUT WHAT PARENT WOULD DO THAT. nO SAY HE IS A DJ.

Originally posted by donnie

god dam people. thats y i dont post much on anymessage board. they are a waste of time. someone trys to find out info and just look at this whole thread. and omg the newbie shit is played out. wahts a newbie but someone who starts to post and become a loser like everyone else lol. sorry if other dont agree i juse boards to find out info it does not help sometimes cause u gotta state yoru quesiton rite or u get bashed. what a waste of time. HEY GIRL IS U WANAN FIND RAVES KEEP SEARCHING ON THE NET. IF U GONNA ASK ON A MESSAGE BAORD SAY YOUR 25 WITH BIG TITS(HAHA THERE I GO AGAIN BUT SORRY) AND JUST SAY U GOT BANNED AND HAD A DIFFERENT USER NAME. BUT LOL THERE IS THE TEENAGE NITE THING. SO THEN SAY YOUR SON WANTS TO KNWO ABOUT IT. bUT WHAT PARENT WOULD DO THAT. nO SAY HE IS A DJ.

:confused: what :confused:

god dam people. thats y i dont post much on anymessage board. they are a waste of time. someone trys to find out info and just look at this whole thread.

AND LOOK WHAT YOUR DOUCHE BAG ASS SAID :rolleyes:

atta girl. i'll hook u up with the raves and u can &(^* me up.

lol had ta say that. i dont wanna go to jail

sorry.

i been to a teen nite when i was in high skool and that shit was crazy girl gettin naked. when i was in college my frat used to throw parties and high skool kids would come and get naked and fuck anyone. lol.

but i cna't help u on this one. but but 4 u go out make sure u study.

February 15th (Sunday - No Work or School next day) - MOUNT RAVEMORE 2 - by Sympty Productions

LINE UP:

FRANKIE BONES

ROB GEE

VENOM

ODI

JEVIC & DJ PAULY

CIRCUIT BREAKER

KNOWLEDGE

Dank

Taurus

Phritz

21 & over lounge until 3am all ages after:

Love Sound Project feat. chris love, just honey, & billy belmont

Ian Dollar$

John Bas

Craig Harris

Joey Flowz

Frazzle

Luke Aaron

LOCATION: @ The Key Skate - 220 East 138th St Bronx, NY 10451

Info:Event Hours: 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM - $15 online @ www.********.com $20 at door - This is an all age event. ID required for alcohol.Room 2 will be 21+ until 3:00 AM. Happy Birthday Jevic (Feb 16)! Sympty Contact Information: (732) 441-2998 www.sympty.com - DIRECTIONS: From NJ & all Points South & West: Take I-95 North to the George Washington Bridge. As you cross the bridge get on the Major Deegan Expressway.Take the Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th St. Grand Concourse. Stay left off the exit towards 138th St. At the light, turn left onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right.From Manhattan & the Outer Boros: Take the FDR North to the Triboro Bridge (towards the Bronx). Get on the Major Deegan Expressway North. Take the Major Deegan Expressway North to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th Street. Grand Concourse. Say left off the exit towards 138th St. At the light, turn right onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right. From Upstate NY & all points North West: Take 87 South to the Major Deegan Expressway. Take the Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th St. Grand Concourse. Stay left off the exit towards 138th St.. At the light, turn left onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right. From CT & all Points North: Take I-95 South into NYC. Take the Cross Bronx Expressway to the Major Deegan Expressway. Take the Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 3. Exit 3 is 138th St. Grand Concourse. Stay left off the exit towards 138th st. At the light, turn left onto 138th St. Key Skate is 2 blocks down on the right. TRAIN BY TRAIN [VENUE IS 1 BLOCK FROM DROP OFF STATION] From the Bronx & Manhattan: Take the 4 or 5 to.138th St. & Grand Concourse.Take the 6 to 138th St. & 3rd Ave. From Queens: Transfer to the 4 or 5 to 138th St. & 3rd Ave. From Brooklyn: Transfer to the 4 or 5 to 138th St. & Grand Concourse. Take the 6 to 138thSt. & 3rd Ave.From Westchester: Take the 4 to 138th St. & Grand Concourse. Take the 2 to 149th St. & Grand Concourse. Transfer to the 4 or 5 to 138th St. & Grand Concourse

raveclick . com - awesome site

February 28th (Saturday) - WEIRD SCIENCE by Underground Labz, Audiophile Rec & Bass Connection

LINE UP:

DJ FUNK

DREAD

SYKOPATH

JEN MATH

MYTH - I S

GIL-T

DANK

DJ SHY

HAVOK

PROPHET

SOMA

PRIME aka RITALIN

NRGIZER

HOWHARD

WIT?

KEMIKALZ

MASSACRE

MISSINTERPRETED

HEATHCLIFF

CER

RICHIE NEALE

DJ ARCADE

INTEGRITY

KIND NICK

K-WEST

HEXXUS

TODD BUCKLER

LOCATION: @ 48 Bowery NYC- right off canal st - by train take the n/r/q/w/j/m/z/6 trains to Canal Street walk up to Bowery right across from the Manhattan bridge

Info:12 dollars entry before 12 W/ a Flyer - $15 after 12 ALL AGES!!! Doors: 9pm- 6am - Infoline 212.560.2447 - Bring ID to Drink

Originally posted by MarxLuvzFire

im thinkin about dropping out... and focusing more on pot...or staying in and keeping my mind on pot...who knows

dont listen to these idiots, they sit on this website all day and post garbage. If you want to look for raves, you can try house of rave.com, i dont know if it will help to much but its a start, you could also do a google search for Raves in NYC or something along those lines.

yeah i think we know why you dont post much on msgboards...cuz you sound like a fucking idiot....you stupid motherfucker...learn how to fucking write first..you fucking dumb motherfucking moron.