Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Microtouch Has Changed My Life!!!!!!!!

diggas was wacked one night watching info-mercials and purchased a MICROTOUCH to shave those hard to reach spots and get those hairs that just get in the way...........................

well digga just spent the last half hour cleaning out his nasal passages w/ his new MICROTOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and let me just tell you HOW FUCKIN HOT I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to test out my new nasal passage, i just ran outside cut up a line of snow and HUFFED A LINE OF SNOW THE SIZE OF A STREET BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................even thouhgh i cant feel the left side of my body, I STILL FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE ANNOYING NOSE HAIRS..............feels like a newly paved road,

WMC HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a non metro sexual he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you referring to asuave?????????????

what a metro rookie, tell him to pull the tow ends apart and the battery goes in there........................TRUST ME, IT WILL CHANGE HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just shaved lines in my eyes like KRIS KROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eric..............digga never knew my nose had that many weeds in it till tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i looked in the sink and it looked as if i cut the top of my hair!!!!!!

my nose has never felt so CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, im gonna see if it can shape up my hair, but no machine can shape my shit up like RICH THE HAIR GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will give it a whirl friday and see if it can shape up my shit.........................

Digga,

I have been a microtouch guy for a little over a month and I am going to say how unimpressed I am with that thing. U found the only thing it is good for which is nose hairs and I guess its good if you have hair in ur ears. For trimming ur neck it BLOWS bigtime (it doesnt litterally blow BIGTIME, haha) . Nothing is better then getting trimmed up by a hottie like my girl, Annette. The microtouch is another one of these things that just look better on TV. I buy all this shit ask my friends. My favorite store in the mall is AS SEEN ON TV.

About Phil, total rookie. Dont understand why even bought that thing. He is 21 and looks 12. :D

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Digga,

I have been a microtouch guy for a little over a month and I am going to say how unimpressed I am with that thing. U found the only thing it is good for which is nose hairs and I guess its good if you have hair in ur ears. For trimming ur neck it BLOWS bigtime (it doesnt litterally blow BIGTIME, haha) . Nothing is better then getting trimmed up by a hottie like my girl, Annette. The microtouch is another one of these things that just look better on TV. I buy all this shit ask my friends. My favorite store in the mall is AS SEEN ON TV.

About Phil, total rookie. Dont understand why even bought that thing. He is 21 and looks 12. :D

Sergio that is made for the average human

Not for Chewbacca.....Just Playin Brother.

When are we doin dinner again??

chewbacca.jpg

Why you homie's gotta bash on me?

Yea, Digga I dont even know how to put the battery in. WTF!! I've had like 10 people look at it too.

Im bringing it in friday, you can put it together for me, its been sitting on my dresser for 2 months.

lol..................serge, you are so correct, i tried gettin the brows and shaping my hair up and the fucker sucks!!!!!!!!!!, but it was def worth the 14.95 to clean out the NASAL PASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those damm info mercials get digga every night when i come home retarted!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few years back i ordered a set of SWORDS AND KNIVES for 99.95, it had a CONAN SWORD AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!, mom made me return it....................................

time to go trim the grundle, ill tell you guys how it goes!!!!!!!!

misk................isnt the CIA watching your posts?????????

anyway, i never said i could braid my fuckin nose hairs but i had a few that just needed to get rid of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually just trimmed my football number in my pits

a "7" on the left arm and an "8" on the right.............i dont really have pit hair but they started to grow back, so before i shaved them again i decided to make do something different!!!!!!!!!!!

wait till you see my eye brows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!