Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at SF

I have been hearing that dt's party is gonna move to factory after arc closes. I read this board all the time but I had to register to post this, so I could see if anyone knows anything about this. I think it isn't true, but dt was there alot for jp nites.

Originally posted by majinbuu

who says arc is closing?:confused:

The building's been sold buddy. It's going to be converted into residential property. March is ARC's last month in all likelihood.

DT going to SF? Why do you people talk out of your asses so much? He wouldn't go there. He and JP are too tight. DT would fit in much better at a place like Shelter.

Originally posted by mykelc

Even though DT and JP are tight sometimes its all about the money.

DT did say he wants to spin at places that are more "intimate", SF doesn't seem to be in that category. He's also not too short on cash.

Just from past experience and listening to what Danny has said in the past. He is all about intimacy when it comes to a residency. We all know he enjoys his occasional large venue. But that is only for a special appearance...

Who ever brought up the situation about the MONEY... Think about it. If DT was all about the money do you think he would have stayed at ARC for as long as he did?

Danny has stated on occasions that he enjoys to see the whole dance floor while he spins. He enjoys being part of the party as much as spinning for the party. He likes to make contact with the people on the dance floor. And truly I beleive that this enhances his ability to be as good as he is. There are not many DJ/Producers who can play to a crowd and understand a crowd like he can... Some may say my words are ass kissing. But I am just stating the obvious truth. And anyone who knows the party knows what I am talking about.

And if you all want to find out about any rumors. The best thing to do is ignore everyone elses rumors and listen to what the man has to say himself. You might actually find out things you dont know. :idea:

mike says he has sat night dj's booked up untill APRIL

and then he stays silent...

myguess is they have another venue > my best guest is centro-fly> since i know bed was putting offer's on it, and made has worked with bed before.....thats prob where the sat made night's will go, as for danny? who knows?

but i here its all over in april.

Bummer>

Exit is shutdown, I hear rumors that JP is trying to buy exit so he has a place to play. Maybe DT will do a cuple guest spots there. Who knows, like I said this is just a rumor.

Regardless, let's hope DT finds a nice new home with a sound system as good as Arc's. See you all at the 5 year party friday.

clubs that would work well with danny would prob be samller room's, as hes said before,

like disco, Shelter, DEEP,

Spirit would actually be REALLY COOL

kinda med size, Big enought ot throw a party, and more than i room so it could take a large crowd.....

im just guessing tho, lol

for fun?

oly>