Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old school peeps

shroomy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, Mimi, Danny, Sergio, Charlie, Hector, Lee, Zuly, Barbie, Chris, Nick&Sarah, Tony, Stacey, Frank, Lorraine, Jesse, Meli, Jimmy, Rhyan, Laura, Ramon, Marick, James, Leo, Abby, Steffy, Pete and myself (Joey)

Big ups the original crew ~~~~~~~~~~ the golden era :(

*man we used to get into so much trouble, Fri-Sunday every weekend for like 2 years! :D :D :D

Originally posted by digital7

Christie cant help it... it's the teacher in her :tongue:

This is true!:laugh::D:tongue:

Anyways...funny little thing about this thread...has anyone else noticed that none of the "newbies" have replied:confused: It's actually kinda nice:idea: :laugh2:;)

Originally posted by joeygk

Dan, Mimi, Danny, Sergio, Charlie, Hector, Lee, Zuly, Barbie, Chris, Nick&Sarah, Tony, Stacey, Frank, Lorraine, Jesse, Meli, Jimmy, Rhyan, Laura, Ramon, Marick, James, Leo, Abby, Steffy, Pete and myself (Joey)

*man we used to get into so much trouble, Fri-Sunday every weekend for like 2 years! :D :D :D

wazup Joey!

you coming for WMC?

see ya on the dance floor buddy. :hat:

those were the days...:(

:( Miss you Joey...

See you at WMC:tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sunnyhost

This is true!:laugh::D:tongue:

Anyways...funny little thing about this thread...has anyone else noticed that none of the "newbies" have replied:confused: It's actually kinda nice:idea: :laugh2:;)

Hey, I'm a newbie and I can name 5 of the 6......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sunnyhost

I was just saying that none of "you" had replied (up to now)...I didn't say anything ab the people in the pic :tongue:

Ah, I guess I just screwed up the whole thread now, didn't I? :D

:D AKA.... the CP-Mafia

Well I'm a newbie and indeed I dont know any of you (but you sound like a tight crew) EXCEPT Jimmy T.

I met Jimmy T about 2-3 years back when he was first getting gigs pretty much anywhere -- to be specific I met him @ Tanja in SoBe for an all out BBQ.

He was spinning some cool house grooves while people ate & drank in the back.

I shared half a spliff with him and just chilled.

I'd see him regularly at Level when he'd spin on the upper floor.

But then poof! I moved to Fort Lauderdale and never saw him again.

It's good to see you're putting yourself outhere like you said you would Jimmy!!!

Much respect dawg.

I'll just have to come to this CP BBQ and chill with y'all.

Lates!

I said I was done posting in this joint, but man, that's when I met all of youz guyzes too! :D I remember when all of you guys used to come ALLLL the way up to Radius when Sheldon and I did our Friday nights with Marques Wyatt, Solstice, Andrew Macari and more! I miss those days too! I've met some great new people but it's weird how shit changes.. and it's not a "living in the past" type of thing eaither!

MUCH LOVE TO THE OLD SKOOLIES! :D

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Well I'm a newbie and indeed I dont know any of you (but you sound like a tight crew) EXCEPT Jimmy T.

I met Jimmy T about 2-3 years back when he was first getting gigs pretty much anywhere -- to be specific I met him @ Tanja in SoBe for an all out BBQ.

He was spinning some cool house grooves while people ate & drank in the back.

I shared half a spliff with him and just chilled.

I'd see him regularly at Level when he'd spin on the upper floor.

But then poof! I moved to Fort Lauderdale and never saw him again.

It's good to see you're putting yourself outhere like you said you would Jimmy!!!

Much respect dawg.

I'll just have to come to this CP BBQ and chill with y'all.

Lates!

:laugh: thanks dude... Who are you? :laugh:

Memories, in the corner of my mind...misty water colored memories, of the way we were.... :(

Wait a minute...I still hang with half of that list :laugh:

See ya soon Joey :cool: