Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phone Sex

phonekitten

Well, I'm a phone sex operator.... and I was wondering how many of you guys had tried phone sex?

When I first started, I was scared that no "normal" guys would be trying it then I get into it and discovered that there are all sorts of different men who do it. I discovered that it's not just for lonely sad men.

This message board seems sorta manly, so I"m assuming some of the more taboo subjects are off limits, but I feel the majority of "my guys" are guys who want to explore those fantasies that are normally considered taboos...

I tend to be bit of a princess... sorta dominant.... I'm by no means some sort of bitch mistress, but I enjoy having guys serve me or having guys do silly little things for me, just to see how far I can get them to go...

Have any of you guys tried phone sex? and if so, what were your experience with it? Enjoy it? Wish the girl did things differently?

By the way my site is http://www.phonekitten.com if any of you guys want to know more about me! Maybe we, too, can play...

Hah... no..

You'd be surprised, I'll grant you that most phone girls in the early 90s were the stereotypical overweight bored housewife... but as the sexual side of the internet has evolved,.... many college students and younger sexier girls have started doing it..

I mean it's better than the one on one contact of stripping... or whatnot, but it still let's me (and other girls) be a sexual being... maybe get a bit of an ego trip..

Originally posted by phonekitten

Hah... no..

You'd be surprised, I'll grant you that most phone girls in the early 90s were the stereotypical overweight bored housewife... but as the sexual side of the internet has evolved,.... many college students and younger sexier girls have started doing it..

I mean it's better than the one on one contact of stripping... or whatnot, but it still let's me (and other girls) be a sexual being... maybe get a bit of an ego trip..

:aright:

Do ur thang girl

I'm thinking about opening a phone sex ring from a home office set-up, my only issue I have to work through right now is that I'll probably have to cater to gay men (and guys from Miami :laugh: )

But if the money is good, hell it might be worth it.

What do you do if you get a call at like 7 in the morning on a Saturday after a night of smoking and drinking in a dank nightclub and your voice sounds like Froggy from the Lil' Rascals? Do you tell them to call you back later?

Actually I have to ability to log in and out at my leisure..... So if I'm fucked up I just don't log in... But it's fun to do it when drunk... see the uninhibitedside of me pop out... and I"ll be damned if that strap on doesn't end up on me, lol

You plan on doing it? Hmm... it's rough for men to make it in phone sex.... don't really have any suggestions for ya... you'd definitely be doing gay calls though, LOL

Actually I have to ability to log in and out at my leisure..... So if I'm fucked up I just don't log in... But it's fun to do it when drunk... see the uninhibitedside of me pop out... and I"ll be damned if that strap on doesn't end up on me, lol

You plan on doing it? Hmm... it's rough for men to make it in phone sex.... don't really have any suggestions for ya... you'd definitely be doing gay calls though, LOL

You missed my sarcasm I see :D

Well, I'm a phone sex operator.... and I was wondering how many of you guys had tried phone sex?

When I first started, I was scared that no "normal" guys would be trying it then I get into it and discovered that there are all sorts of different men who do it. I discovered that it's not just for lonely sad men.

This message board seems sorta manly, so I"m assuming some of the more taboo subjects are off limits, but I feel the majority of "my guys" are guys who want to explore those fantasies that are normally considered taboos...

I tend to be bit of a princess... sorta dominant.... I'm by no means some sort of bitch mistress, but I enjoy having guys serve me or having guys do silly little things for me, just to see how far I can get them to go...

Have any of you guys tried phone sex? and if so, what were your experience with it? Enjoy it? Wish the girl did things differently?

By the way my site is http://www.phonekitten.com if any of you guys want to know more about me! Maybe we, too, can play...

attachment.php?s=&postid=123044