Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Whole Lot of YAYO

NOT IN USE

Originally posted by podes881

The justice department estimates that 300 tons of cocaine are consumed in the U.S. each year....

that fuckin crazy.....guess all those grams add up :)

I guess I skew the stats with my weekend 8balls :D

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you its one of the most embarrasing feelings to walk into a store, go to get your money out, and baam theirs a rolled up bill , thats bad enough, if you un roll it to actually use it , and shits still caked on, man oh man, those clerks just roll their eyes. OH WHAT ABOUT, taking out a card to pay, and having shit all caked on that. MAN OH MAN\

Originally posted by tymathis

I tell you its one of the most embarrasing feelings to walk into a store, go to get your money out, and baam theirs a rolled up bill , thats bad enough, if you un roll it to actually use it , and shits still caked on, man oh man, those clerks just roll their eyes. OH WHAT ABOUT, taking out a card to pay, and having shit all caked on that. MAN OH MAN\

i once handed my drivers lisence over to a cop and the edges were all split and there was coke in every corner...it was so funny he barely noticed it...

Originally posted by majinbuu

i think he would have done more thatn say something if he saw it...:laugh:

tru...:D but nonetheless i did get away with it...

i also just remembered i used to use my bally's fitness card for cutting coke and the black card turned white all along the edges...the ppl at bally's took the card and got me a new one cause it was soooooooo faded...they were like "why did this turn white so fast...its not supposed to do that"...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i was like i have no idea...:idea::laugh:

Originally posted by tymathis

this happens to me with every card i have haha. CVS card, blockbuster card, vitamin shop card, shaws card, atm card. every time i pull them out i get nervous and try to discreetly wipe it before i give it to the person. it's because i use every card in my wallet but my license to do yay with haha.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

this happens to me with every card i have haha. CVS card, blockbuster card, vitamin shop card, shaws card, atm card. every time i pull them out i get nervous and try to discreetly wipe it before i give it to the person. it's because i use every card in my wallet but my license to do yay with haha.

Disposable Razor is a very good idea . (those rectangular ones)

Originally posted by majinbuu

werd..never my license..or any of my cards...i wouldnt want to lose them like that.

i have found my friends license in my pocket after....:laugh:

...Plus the fact that Razors seem to "yield" more coke than a regular card...as you actually break the granules of coke more finely , hence it is absorbed much better when insuflated.

;;.. somewhat chunkie coke usually ends up inbetween ones nose hairs . :idea: