Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbed out !

Hey...

Came across this site, I'm travelling to NYC on the 19th Feb from England and I am trying to sort out whats good to go to when I'm clubbing there. (I have no idea as everything looks good)!

I know the club scene is totally different to that in england and I am trying to find some cool places and people!

I love house, trance, funky all kinds, I guess the music, drink and atmosphere make a great club.

Anyone have any ideas ?

clubgirl

Ami:rolleyes:

amiabc@yahoo.co.uk

here's my email addy, would love to hear from some New Yorkers who are into clubbing and wanna hook up with an english clubber

Where abouts in England? Where have you partied in London?

I can tell you this, you won't hear any hard dance in nyc (what you would akin to hard house). You pretty much have a choice between house (what you would call funky house), and mostly progressive. There is a little bit of trance floating around, but not as much as the other types.

As for places, Avalon and Crobar are supposed to be at the top of their game right now since they just opened up. Arc is alittle more underground but worth checking out. Alot of people will tell you Sound Factory is worth of a visit, but I can't speak from too much experience. There are others, but those are your best bet.

-Peter