Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friggin Ridiculous...

This is a very SAD day. Some tree hugging group out in California decided that David and Goliath clothing line needs to take their "Boys are Smelly" themed tshirts, pajama pants and underoos off of the shelves because it is degrading to men.

I am so heated right now... how could someone sit there and be offended by a t-shirt that says BOYS HAVE COOTIES, or BOYS ARE STUPIDER SEND THEM TO JUPITER..I'm so pissed off right now....

22.gif

23.gif25.gif1329.gif

Now seriously..any man that is offended by these cartoons doesn't deserve to be called a man........................

now if you'll EXCUSE ME, I'm going to buy every last Tshirt off their website.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stymie

I am glad theyre taking this shit off the market. Those shirts are sexist, stereotypical and degrading to men.

I'm going to fling a huge rock at you.

Sue - they still have the other themes to make loot off of so I doubt they are going out of Business... Can't you DO something.

Reeni - I like that shirt

it's on Z100 and KTU News.. My coworkers just told me

I dont have exact details and shit. I heard the whole BOYS ARE SMELLY line is getting pulled off.

thats all

and just because there arne't anymore shirts saying it doesn't mean they don't SMELL anymore.. jus sayin tho

Originally posted by deeelite1

I'm going to fling a huge rock at you.

Sue - they still have the other themes to make loot off of so I doubt they are going out of Business... Can't you DO something.

Reeni - I like that shirt

lol what would you like me to do?

FINALLY!!!......alll my long hours of lobbeying in Washington.....and my countless hours picketing in front of shops in California in the freezing cold.......after all my days and days of crying myself to sleep because no one was listening to my cause.......FINALLY I HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH TO THESE PEOPLE....YES!!!!!!.......take the shirts off the market.....

MEN WILL NO LONGER BE DEGRADED!!!!!.......

and with that all said and done......Please feel free to pm about my new clothing line........"GIRLS SUCK!!!!......THROW ROCKS BACK AT THEM!!!"......featuring our latest addition to our t-shirt line send us a picture of your least favorite female and we will put her face on shirt with a bulls-eye over it......our "Shoot me here" tee.... :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

hahha no problem. im glad you like it. the new swim line just went up. let me know if you want anything before WMC. if i dont hvae samples lying around, i can get you a discount (40%) at least.

and i will think of something ... :idea: don t you worry ;)

Yes PLEASE

i'm broke as all heck.

I'll get in touch with you soon to shop chez la Sue..

:hat:

Originally posted by deeelite1

This is a very SAD day. Some tree hugging group out in California decided that David and Goliath clothing line needs to take their "Boys are Smelly" themed tshirts, pajama pants and underoos off of the shelves because it is degrading to men.

I am so heated right now... how could someone sit there and be offended by a t-shirt that says BOYS HAVE COOTIES, or BOYS ARE STUPIDER SEND THEM TO JUPITER..I'm so pissed off right now....

22.gif

23.gif25.gif1329.gif

Now seriously..any man that is offended by these cartoons doesn't deserve to be called a man........................

now if you'll EXCUSE ME, I'm going to buy every last Tshirt off their website.

There is always my fav David and Goliath shirt. "My girlfriend told me to be more affectionate, so I got two girlfriends" :cool:

Originally posted by Reeni

hey sue im not going to wmc but you can send me a bathing suit :)

you two just tell me what you are looking for and ill keep my eyes out for extra samples. ; )

also urban outfitters sells the notebooks, statioinary etc. we (delias) had a lot of stuff for holiday but this line has dropped off a bit in sales