Friggin Ridiculous...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Dee

You used all the ice at the apartment, everyone was drinking scolding hot vodka drinks...

after you left I moved onto the frozen stringbeans, steaks and ice packs ... anything I could get my hands on.

I had my hand submerged in frozen things for a total of 8 hours.

There was no way I was going to let a broken off hand get in the way of my fun.

Originally posted by deeelite1

This is a very SAD day. Some tree hugging group out in California decided that David and Goliath clothing line needs to take their "Boys are Smelly" themed tshirts, pajama pants and underoos off of the shelves because it is degrading to men.

I am so heated right now... how could someone sit there and be offended by a t-shirt that says BOYS HAVE COOTIES, or BOYS ARE STUPIDER SEND THEM TO JUPITER..I'm so pissed off right now....

22.gif

23.gif25.gif1329.gif

Now seriously..any man that is offended by these cartoons doesn't deserve to be called a man........................

now if you'll EXCUSE ME, I'm going to buy every last Tshirt off their website.

oh my god i cant belive this crap all the tee shirts about women out there .gggggggggrrrrrrr Boy r Tupids

Hi Frwiend just got home from the hospital. Im blobing out on my sofa:(

Originally posted by deeelite1

This is a very SAD day. Some tree hugging group out in California decided that David and Goliath clothing line needs to take their "Boys are Smelly" themed tshirts, pajama pants and underoos off of the shelves because it is degrading to men.

I am so heated right now... how could someone sit there and be offended by a t-shirt that says BOYS HAVE COOTIES, or BOYS ARE STUPIDER SEND THEM TO JUPITER..I'm so pissed off right now....

22.gif

23.gif25.gif1329.gif

Now seriously..any man that is offended by these cartoons doesn't deserve to be called a man........................

now if you'll EXCUSE ME, I'm going to buy every last Tshirt off their website.

i think is a good thing. You woudlent understand becuase you are not a boy. The other day i got hit in the head with a rock and i went to court and they all like blamed it on that tshirt company and got away with it. Good riddance.

Originally posted by notallthere444

i think is a good thing. You woudlent understand becuase you are not a boy. The other day i got hit in the head with a rock and i went to court and they all like blamed it on that tshirt company and got away with it. Good riddance.

noway they are so cute . its wrong

how are you by the way?

Originally posted by stardo

noway they are so cute . its wrong

how are you by the way?

Ok so ...

Your cute, You stab me in the eye with a rusty fork and then hide behind the curtains and laugh.., Is it ok becusae your cute? Hmmm HMMMMMM??

lol

Im good , been running in circles chasing my tail.

WOrd on the street is you will be in miami 4 mwc? ?