Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sopranos march 7

Originally posted by elb0725

I know; it's ridiculous. I don't even remember what happened last season. The promos look crazy though!

if you have hbo on demand they've been showing the last few episodes of the last season- you can catch up. if you don't, go to the hbo website they have summaries of each episode :) ( the most studying i've done in years lmao) a lot of crazy stuff happened last season so u reallly gotta make sure you know your stuff !!! lol if i remember right i think there is supposed to be one more season after this one- not positive though.

Originally posted by mikeynine999

fuck ill miss it cause ill be at the wmc o well i guess ill catch it on in demand

....me too.....i might have to go to my brother's house in fla and watch it!.....but by that time in the day...i will be completely unable to follow!:D

Originally posted by bbbooom

i think this is the last season then there will be a movie?

They're doing another half season after this one. David Chase said the character arcs he wrote wouldn't fit into one season so they're doing another short one.