Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rage Against the Machine has broken up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Lead singer, Zach De La Rocha has announced he's leaving the band to pursue other projects.

WTF?!?!?! cwm23.gif

Thank G-d, I hated that fuckin' commie fake-core band, Rage Against the Machine, they were part of the machine, Time Warner & $30 t-shirts, fuck em', maybe he'll go back to his roots like Inside Out (his band before Rage), they were no joke.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Guest cosmicgirl

WOW I can not believe it! Thank goodness I got to go to their shows!

------------------

What goes on?!?!

halleluah!!!

i hate that anti-society garbage. burning the flag on stage, thats great. preach against the damn society thats making you how much money??

exactly.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

he has been working on a his owen solo project for a while now, also he worked with roni size on size's latest albums, amongst other things...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I love they're music but that douche-bag, flag-burning piece of shit Zach can go fuck himself with his new projects!!

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

Archived