Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Double Stack E's

klubbernyc

I took 3 double stacked pink e's with a smiley face on them yesterday.

It kicked in after 10-15 minutes and never before had any hits hit me this hard. I thought i was gonna start chewing my keys if it wasnt for the gum my friend gave me. It felt like the pills were a mix of mdma and mda as it was really euphoric for good 4-5 hours and then for another 2-3 hours very trippy&speedy, simply the best. :D

ps. The good thing is that there are no negative side effects so far (2 days after)

Originally posted by klubbernyc

It kicked in after 10-15 minutes and never before had any hits hit me this hard. I thought i was gonna start chewing my keys if it wasnt for the gum my friend gave me. It felt like the pills were a mix of mdma and mda as it was really euphoric for good 4-5 hours and then for another 2-3 hours very trippy&speedy, simply the best. :D

ps. The good thing is that there are no negative side effects so far (2 days after)

GOOD FOR U !!

always happy to hear a stacker went well !!

:) :) :)

Originally posted by housedog

The taste, when you chew :vomit2:

My question I was asking around Arc on Friday was " Do you do E?" and if you do "Have you ever stuck in up your ass? I found no one so far.

sorry, cant help u out there. never did any drugs up my ass..rolls taste disgusting when u sniff them too, it makes me gag sometimes. they take to long to kick in thats why i do it

Originally posted by klubbernyc

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

please share wit me next time :D

My question I was asking around Arc on Friday was " Do you do E?" and if you do "Have you ever stuck in up your ass? I found no one so far.

The best way to get the most out of your pill is definately plugging (stickin em up ur ass). proof? experience

for those even more curious, the correct and easiest way to do it would be with a condom over your finger, 2 knuckles in.

do not use petroleum jelly or other lubes like it, as it would coat the pill and make it harder for your arse to intake.

and your those even more curious about the magic of ecstasy and/or other drugs, as stated in the sticky. bluelight.nu is a great source for substance abuse/harm reduction and has heaps of info.

forgot to add, plz do a search on bluelight.nu as most questions have already been answered.

Originally posted by housedog

The taste, when you chew :vomit2:

i think id slap you if you came up to me at a club and asked me that

:laugh: NoI dont walk up to poeple at of the blue. I talk to them for a few minutes and then pop the question.

Shit everytime I go out I ask a different question.

Originally posted by ladyshady

i think id slap you if you came up to me at a club and asked me that