Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nextel?? need help/advice

I pay $61.99 a month for 500 Minutes/Unlim Nights - Weekends/Unlim walkie talkie/ Unlimited web Use... Access to all AOL-MSN-YAHOO Mail services Etc... Voicemail and Caller ID...

Not a bad deal at all... I rarely use all the minutes cause most people I know are on Nextel... And I have always been happy with Nextel. Both using my work phone and personal phone.

:D

Originally posted by oldtimer

i currently have at&t and i'm absolutely fed up with them... the reception is terrible everywhere.. im thinking about switching to nextel.. they have a good deal it's 60 a month for 400 minutes plus unlimited incoming calls, walkie talkie all that sheeii... basically im just wondering what people, that have nextel, think of the service.. thansk for the advice

I JUST SWITHCED FROM ATT TO NEXTEL LAST WEEK, I GOT THE 1000 ANYTIME MIN, FREE NIGHT WEEKEND PROMOIONAL PLAN FOR 59.99 AND FREE UNLIMITED NATIONWIDE DIRECT CONNECT I LIKE IT SO FAR

Originally posted by oldtimer

i currently have at&t and i'm absolutely fed up with them... the reception is terrible everywhere.. im thinking about switching to nextel.. they have a good deal it's 60 a month for 400 minutes plus unlimited incoming calls, walkie talkie all that sheeii... basically im just wondering what people, that have nextel, think of the service.. thansk for the advice

i got att and it isnt that bad.. it depends opn the phone and network you got... i got that 3650(3560?) the camera phone with the round bottom, on their gsm network... never gives me any problems