Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I propose a ban!!!!

sexxyh

due to the racist nature of this comment made by 4realhousediva i propose that she is banned from this board

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

you fucking DIRTY SPIC....YOU WERE A RAPE ACCIDENT! you fcukin loser! lololol and if attacking me makes you feel better then so be it! lmao EVER SEE AMERICAN HISTORYX? REMEMBER THE CURB SCENE? LOL YOU'RE NEXT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notice how she refers to the members of the Latino/Hispanic community (off topic but the person this was in regard to is not even hispanic)

who agrees??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

yes. I also think your fellow moderators will back you on this proposal.

Go for it, what do you have to lose

nothing!!! alright prepare to be rid of housediva (until she makes up another name of course:rolleyes: )

yeah, but than who are we going to make fun of and who will cause all the drama that people gladly reply to, and express all of our outer hatered on? She's a perfect punchbag because she's mean and nasty. So its not like she doesn't deserve it, that way we don't have to feel bad about it.

Originally posted by thrillfire

yeah, but than who are we going to make fun of and who will cause all the drama that people gladly reply to, and express all of our outer hatered on? She's a perfect punchbag because she's mean and nasty. So its not like she doesn't deserve it, that way we don't have to feel bad about it.

:laugh:

Originally posted by thrillfire

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so true...

but i still wouldn't mind getting rid of her... ;)

Who cares, Its all bullshit if you ask me. So what, she typed on her keyboard a comment that you did not like, all you have to do is, go to a different thread, this is America, freedom of speach, or so I thought. Just drop it. If the incident keeps on occuring then its something to talk about. But until stop wasteing Net space.

Originally posted by sexxyh

due to the racist nature of this comment made by 4realhousediva i propose that she is banned from this board

quote:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

you fucking DIRTY SPIC....YOU WERE A RAPE ACCIDENT! you fcukin loser! lololol and if attacking me makes you feel better then so be it! lmao EVER SEE AMERICAN HISTORYX? REMEMBER THE CURB SCENE? LOL YOU'RE NEXT!

notice how she refers to the members of the Latino/Hispanic community (off topic but the person this was in regard to is not even hispanic)

who agrees??

THE COMMENT WAS MADE IN THE DRAMA FORUM! SECOND IF YOU PEOPLE WANNA CRACK HANDICAP JOKES THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO! YOU FCUKERS CRACK HANDICAP JOKES I CRACK 1 RACIAL COMMENT AND NOW I'M THE BAD GUY? LOLOL FCUK YOU ALL!