Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell First Time @ Platinum Friday

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You people just love afterhours. ;)

You did too until someone chopped your balls back....why dont you call Sosti....she has uncle buc's balls in a bag. Theyre pretty good maybe you'd start traveling to NYC and actually hanging out more often and NOT BE A PUSSY!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

You did too until someone chopped your balls back....why dont you call Sosti....she has uncle buc's balls in a bag. Theyre pretty good maybe you'd start traveling to NYC and actually hanging out more often and NOT BE A PUSSY!!!!!!

I just try to keep the afterhours to a minimal. Don't need to subtract more years from my life anways.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I just try to keep the afterhours to a minimal. Don't need to subtract more years from my life anways.

My man, when its your time...its your time...I dont think drinking smoking and partying will dictate my life's end...you could be walking down the street and get hit by an out of control car...plane crash...other disasters of nature and terrorist attacks....bottom line...Enjoy Life and Do what you want...I know for a fact I will never look back and say I wish I did this or I wish I tried that....and If I die in the process at least I died livin life to the fullest...and when I do go...Billy Badass is doing the Door to my FUN-eral...Maybe Rydell will throw a set and play my fave's for more info call Victor Soto....or check out www.upscale venue.com/kostasfuneral :laugh: :laugh: