Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got the hook up...

dgmodel

anyone elses ass hooked up to the doorbell??? or anyones blowdryer hooked up to the telephone??? every time i use the blow dryer it sounds like the phone is ringing, but when i shut it off its not... or more often than not i sit down to make #2 and the doorbell will ring or something else... i dont get it...

:lol3: ahahaha i dont really post here anymore...BUT YOU deff have oddest & the funniest topics!!!! hahhahahah crazy!!! lol

anyway.. i dont use a blow dryer ..... and no! haahah no one ever rings my bell when i'm going #2..... BUT my fon rings when i'm on the toilet,, ALL the time never fails!

Originally posted by joeg

i hear the aim "IM" noise when music is on...

You can change that in AIM under Preferences or Options........

Also, when I first started hearing that camera ad click........I was like WTF IS THAT.....I thought a camera was somewhere around my desk.......got all paranoid I was being watched or spied on!

Freaked me out! Til I realized it was part of the ad and felt retarded :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

anyone elses ass hooked up to the doorbell??? or anyones blowdryer hooked up to the telephone??? every time i use the blow dryer it sounds like the phone is ringing, but when i shut it off its not... or more often than not i sit down to make #2 and the doorbell will ring or something else... i dont get it...

you do have some weird but funny topics, lol

samething happens to me when im blow drying my hair but not the #2, lol