Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upscale Venue.com needs ....

Someone to handle our guest list at the NYC venues we have coming up. Someone thats not gonna give out a hundred comps. LOL

If you are interested or know someone that would be...contact Kosta or myself by the end of this weekend.

UPSCALE VENUE.COM, AXEL A & KOSTA P

BRING A NEW TASTE TO SATURDAY NIGHTS IN NYC.....

THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 7TH 2004

SWEET & SEXY @ VUE

2 FLOORS OF MUSIC BY:

ALEX EDGE & JOHN RAITI on main floor

X-PLOR in VIP

HOSTED BY :

TALENT AND MOTION MAGAZINE

FOR MORE INFO LOG ON TO UPSCALE VENUE.COM

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

seems like u guys have different Saturday parties every month at different places.

well when you cut a deal then the door guy, and the manager ,and the manager's brother, the cook's second cousin,....and the landlords former tennant's old roommate start dippin their hands in the door money would you hang around??

Originally posted by thesandman

Hell yea.... Let me know, I told Kosta I would even shave my head bald so you feel at home...

You sick freak....please handlebusiness and dont get too mangled...Im gonna call you from Mass and check up.....

Originally posted by kostaP

well when you cut a deal then the door guy, and the manager ,and the manager's brother, the cook's second cousin,....and the landlords former tennant's old roommate start dippin their hands in the door money would you hang around??

...or maybe you just do bad business and they make u leave b4 u make it any worse :idea:

Originally posted by bbn

...or maybe you just do bad business and they make u leave b4 u make it any worse :idea:

I would disagree...why dont we check the track record of the places we've done and if they've worked or not??

Hmm Savannah did 150 weeks before 6oo week we were there....Wow Now Im no rocket scientist but 600 is much better than 150....

As for you BBN

Youre still hiding behind a screen name. You are a worhtless loser that is afraid to come out of hiding in fear of being further embarassed. Wht is it...Why do you ride my posts...are you jealous. Could that be it..You see the hot girls in our pictures in our parties and want to be there also and since you are a loser that cant get in you feel the need to attempt to mock us....Save us all the aggravation of reading your posts and kill yourself. Thank you in advance for your expected cooperation.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by kostaP

I would disagree...why dont we check the track record of the places we've done and if they've worked or not??

Hmm Savannah did 150 weeks before 6oo week we were there....Wow Now Im no rocket scientist but 600 is much better than 150....

As for you BBN

Youre still hiding behind a screen name. You are a worhtless loser that is afraid to come out of hiding in fear of being further embarassed. Wht is it...Why do you ride my posts...are you jealous. Could that be it..You see the hot girls in our pictures in our parties and want to be there also and since you are a loser that cant get in you feel the need to attempt to mock us....Save us all the aggravation of reading your posts and kill yourself. Thank you in advance for your expected cooperation.

Kosta P.

kosta.... you are a ruthless s.o.b

get'em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!