Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...yogurt or water....

Which would you want in your ass: Snack food or nature's nectar...  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you want in your ass: Snack food or nature's nectar...

• Water Baby - I love the cool ocean breeze as it gently buffets the creased wall of my hershey highway
    • Yogurt! Its not just healthy snackfood anymore!

..Ok, so its time to break out that squeezable funbag of colonic hijinx and clean out the septic system...

Question: I've recently been enlightened about the various merits of yogurt over normal warm water/saline mixtures. Many of those holistic berry eater types have said that the cleansing feeling is much more pronounced with yogurt as opposed to water and the bacteria that supposedly lives in your colon gets 'refreshed' by it..unlike water, which washes it away...

My question to you is: Should I stay with the tried and true warm water route...or will I attain ultimate lower digestive enlightenment through a gallon of Dannon special Raspberry shot in the out hole?..

Enquiring minds want to know...

....:jerkoff:....

Originally posted by phatman

...i think you heard it wrong mike - you need to insert about a tablespoon of yogurt into your vagina about once a month to help prevent yeast infections...by your most recent irritable nature, you may be dealing with one right now....

:)

...I heard Wal Mart is having a sale on cahones, 2 for a buck 99...you should check it out...:aright:...punk...:jerkoff:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I heard Wal Mart is having a sale on cahones, 2 for a buck 99...you should check it out...:aright:...punk...:jerkoff:...

...i prefer to get my cahones at the Big K...it's mad ghetto so it ensures there'll be a "larger" selection to chose from...

ps...tell the wife i said hello and she's overdue on making us some dinner....

Originally posted by phatman

...i think you heard it wrong mike - you need to insert about a tablespoon of yogurt into your vagina about once a month to help prevent yeast infections...by your most recent irritable nature, you may be dealing with one right now....

:)

actually, it's best not to insert any substance into one's vagina (no sex jokes, peeps) at all. douching is unhealthy, and i have no idea where you got this yogurt idea...