Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls, do you like it...

nomembername

Originally posted by starbrite

you wish

What the fuck do you mean "I wish"...like this shit doesn't happen all the time?

Are you a girl? If you are, I guarantee that if I met you at a club I would have you on one of the couches with your legs spread open and my hand right up your slutty little skirt.

if the guy is attractive and youre sexuallky intrested then yeah I think its a turn on when a guy gets a hard on when Im grinding with him....and on the subject of a reach around...if I knew the guy was sexually interested in me and would enjoy the reach aound, then hell yeah I would...if I was unsure of how hed react then I probably wouldnt do it....

Originally posted by druwishprincez

if the guy is attractive and youre sexuallky intrested then yeah I think its a turn on when a guy gets a hard on when Im grinding with him....and on the subject of a reach around...if I knew the guy was sexually interested in me and would enjoy the reach aound, then hell yeah I would...if I was unsure of how hed react then I probably wouldnt do it....

I gotta hit Seattle real soon:aright:

did I mention your OK Vespa?

ya know I think you have, but thanks anyways :) well I mean just cause Im grinding with a guy doesnt necessarily mean I want his hand inbetween my legs......

You're starting to stray a little off topic and misunderstanding all of my excellent points.

if you're already getting hard from grinding with some girl, you either A) haven't had enough to drink yet; B) if you don't drink you are on the wrong crack; or C) have very little experience with women and probably would blow your load before you ever got the chick home or naked. I'm thinking C for you... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by coppertree10

if you're already getting hard from grinding with some girl, you either A) haven't had enough to drink yet; B) if you don't drink you are on the wrong crack; or C) have very little experience with women and probably would blow your load before you ever got the chick home or naked. I'm thinking C for you... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice fucking point you homo. Obviously you haven't met any sexy girls who know how to work there ass on a dance floor.

Do yourself a favor and stand on the corner, wait for some chick to step in a pile of shit and than steal her shoes :finger:

so dude youre saying that youve never gotten hard from some hot chick, like maybe youre gf, that is if you could ever obtain one, grinding on your lap....I mean come on...unless youre gay youre going to get a hrad on

Exactly Princess Vespa...now, next time try using the quote button so people aren't confused. I have faith in you that you can do it. :D

Originally posted by nomembername

Nice fucking point you homo. Obviously you haven't met any sexy girls who know how to work there ass on a dance floor.

Do yourself a favor and stand on the corner, wait for some chick to step in a pile of shit and than steal her shoes :finger:

If it were a Payless Shoes he'd be all over that shit like white on rice though.