i remember when...

dgmodel

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

booyakasha...100th post..

i remember when everyone used to steal jansport strings from each other..and u were the man if u had like 50 on one zipper

:laugh: :laugh:

I'd be walking through the hallways right behind someone trying to untie them while they were walking

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

booyakasha...100th post..

i remember when everyone used to steal jansport strings from each other..and u were the man if u had like 50 on one zipper

man... i remember that shit... i was one of the kings of that crap... not only did i steal from classmates... i went to hermans (a store similar to sports authority/modells) and jacked all of them... i had so many that i attatched them to a key ring on the zipper because they couldnt fit on the eyelet...

Originally posted by nomembername

Great fucking game...anyone ever use to play "kick the can" or "asses up"?

lol i used to play asses up... and one day we we had my friend up there... and we psychin' him out by fake throwing it... and as he turns around and yells "would you fuckin throw it already" the ball flew into his FUCKIN EYE~! LMAO...

anyone here have a mullet or a tail??? oh man i had a massive mullet then cut it into a tail... lol...

anyone remember the third pair of jordans??? they were all black with a red plastic jammies holding the laces with nets on the side???

reebok pumps??? nike pumps??? i remember when they first came out i had to beg my parents to get them and they bribed me with test scores... lol...

or those neon bo jacksons??? apparently bo knows a lot about sports but very lil about fashion...

atomic gumballs???

sour straws???

quarter water???

gumby haircuts???

eight ball jackets???

street fighter II???

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Freezie Freakies

HOLY SHIT~! THE WINTER GLOVES??? i had those...

anyone remember those bop toys??? you blow them up with air and punch them???

or the lil thing you sit on and turn to spin???

or hungry hungry hippo???

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

heh... anyone remember reggie bars??

...i do...and when tape gum first came out...and TOPPS baseball cards with gum...and holy shit Freezy Freakies...i almost forgot about those...

Matchbox Cars - i had a ton of cars...and the carrying case...and a track to race them...

and

Tyco racing cars...yyyyeeeeeeeah....with the loops and flex tracks and glow in the dark pieces....

I was just talking about the tv show Night Court to someone...that show was fucking great....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Slip & Slide

i still play with it in the summer... the last time i played with it i put on a speedo and doused myself with baby oil... and boy did i move across that thing like a bat out of hell... lol... its on tape somewhere...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i still play with it in the summer... the last time i played with it i put on a speedo and doused myself with baby oil... and boy did i move across that thing like a bat out of hell... lol... its on tape somewhere...

:shaky::woah:

Originally posted by dgmodel

um :shaky:

why am I not surprised lol