Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Roll Call Who's In???

Guest starscream
Originally posted by klubbernyc

cmon SF Headz, all of you have gotta come to fill the place up

it cant be a ghost town anymore like it used to with jr vasquez

let the straight parties begin...

let the str8 parties begin....how ignorant can one be grow up kid will ya its 2004!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by starscream

let the str8 parties begin....how ignorant can one be grow up kid will ya its 2004!!!!:blown:

heh whatever, Im sick of the queers, when I went to SF for New Years fuckers were grabbing on my ass & balls and lets not forget the arm grabbing and shit.

once again.. Let The Straight Parties Begin... !

Guest starscream

heh whatever, Im sick of the queers, when I went to SF for New Years fuckers were grabbing on my ass & balls and lets not forget the arm grabbing and shit.

whatever scumbag your soo full of shit no gay guy i know just grabs a str8 guy or any guys dick and balls out of the blue like that we do have manners asshole.i wish i could see you face to face and have you call me a queer cuz i may be gay but im no faggot biatch id destroy you.its people like you that bring hate into the world dickbag grow up.and by the way juniors having his red party at soundfactory on the 15th soo let the gay parties begin dumbass :blown:

VIVA LA STR8 PARTIES!!

HAHA

Eventhough i wont be back to SF anytime soon I just had to add this in to piss starscream off.

Listen...when JR was at SF it was a GAY PARTY. Now its STR8 again. Is that so wrong to say out loud. wtf...seem like you got alittle annoyed pretty quickly over one little comment. He didnt say fags and queers go home or anything like that. He said let the straight parties begin cause that it was is happening. Maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Tek

Guest starscream

and by the way heres the flyer for the 15th...too bad u cant stand us queers cuz your gonna miss a legendary party.to all you other str8 people with class and manners the above message has nothing to do with u..i know theres a few bad apples in every bunch its cool......

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/dj/DJflyer.asp?schid=119

fuck that fag party and fuck jv that dick sucker that party was shit that y we have the new saturday night party going on and it will be better then that fag party i don't hate gay people or anything i just said them things to pissoff starscream haha

Guest starscream
Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

fuck that fag party and fuck jv that dick sucker that party was shit that y we have the new saturday night party going on and it will be better then that fag party i don't hate gay people or anything i just said them things to pissoff starscream haha

i see we have another child on the board...if your not a fag dickhead than dont be calling gay people fags thats just like being white and calling a black person a nigger you dumb fuck..i see theres a bunch of kids on this board..haters haters go away sound factory wasnt yours to begin with it was us fags who made sound factory ohh and by the way a fag owns sound factory u got some fuckin nerve let me tell you.

Guest starscream
Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

you are a asshole you just called your self a fag what a jerk off you are i know alot of gay people but ones like you i just hate you blow job cock sucker

are you like a total moron or what?i was using the term fags soo much to prove a point dickwade obviously the 2 brain cells you have left couldnt register that....duhhhhhhhhhhh

whatever scumbag your soo full of shit no gay guy i know just grabs a str8 guy or any guys dick and balls out of the blue like that we do have manners asshole.i wish i could see you face to face and have you call me a queer cuz i may be gay but im no faggot biatch id destroy you.its people like you that bring hate into the world dickbag grow up.and by the way juniors having his red party at soundfactory on the 15th soo let the gay parties begin dumbass :blown:

Exactly!!!!! Has the factory ever been straight? I tend to think not. There has always been a homoerotic type of air in there.........people need to check themselves hard........

i see we have another child on the board...if your not a fag dickhead than dont be calling gay people fags thats just like being white and calling a black person a nigger you dumb fuck..i see theres a bunch of kids on this board..haters haters go away sound factory wasnt yours to begin with it was us fags who made sound factory ohh and by the way a fag owns sound factory u got some fuckin nerve let me tell you.

dont waste ur time with this kid..ive been bustin his ass all over this board for the last 5 mths...he doesnt know shit..he got into the scene a year ago...he doesnt know that gays basically made the club scene what it is today..

he's an ignorant lil fucktard who gets 17 yr olds drunk @ the parties he "promotes" at ..and then comes on here and talks about what a SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK time he had while JVVVVVVVVVVVVV was RIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPIN it

hey ghhhhhost what is up with you have i talked shit about you why are you talking shit about me and i did not get into the scene a year ago i been in the scene since the early palladium days and club usa and expo i could go on and on so don't talk shit