Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wildest clubs

robyn31

3 girls coming to las vegas for the 1st. time soon, to have a great time. would like to know about the clubs. we're ready to let loose and show off. what are the best clubs for wearing overly sexy club clothing, how much can be exposed? are sheer tops allowed? are the after hour clubs better for this? how much can we get away with? help....thank you

Originally posted by robyn31

3 girls coming to las vegas for the 1st. time soon, to have a great time. would like to know about the clubs. we're ready to let loose and show off. what are the best clubs for wearing overly sexy club clothing, how much can be exposed? are sheer tops allowed? are the after hour clubs better for this? how much can we get away with? help....thank you

what days you goin :D

clubs to hit up:

RA @ the luxor

RAIN @ the Palms

DRAIs @ Barbary Coast...after hours club

sounds like d'rais is a must for after hours. and rain before? is d'rais more liberal? still deciding what to pack. whats the rules on complete see thru tops, are pasties required? whats the least we can get away with, and not get asked to leave. we want to be as naughty dressing as we can for 3 nights. thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Robyn, me and my buddies will be in Vegas that same time. We are there for a bachelor party and most of us are Vegas veterans. We are all pretty easy going guys but we love to get wild and hedonistic when the time is right. Why don't we get together and party, Vegas style. We have a 1600 sq. ft. suite and want to make the most of it. Let me know what you think. You can also contact me at jdvolrath@aol.com.