Clubplanet Nightlife Community

westchesters new destination w/DJ SERG

Originally posted by infallible

o and if serg is spinning he better stop playing those ktu chesse songs,cause i know alot of 21yrolds who r not going to go here him.Maybe in white plains but not in y.o.

i agree 100% with that statement....but i think serg will adapt fine...he does every kinda of event u can imagine-- and im not baised or work for the party-- but i know the guy runnin the whole shit--

As for crack right down the block, if anyone can deal with 'hoodlems' its this guy-- I wont post stories on here but he took a club in a MUCH worse neighborhood than the one in Yonkers and turned it into a great party that ran (and still is running, kinda) for over 7 years (with the help of some people)--

Honestly sitting here and saying it will never work didnt get us electricity, the airplane or anything else in this world....its not your money that refurnished this place, put in a massive sound system, or paid to promote the place to no limit--

so instead of hating, either check it out when time comes to see if you are correct or just dont come and continue partying where you like to party...

thats not asking too much :D

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i agree 100% with that statement....but i think serg will adapt fine...he does every kinda of event u can imagine-- and im not baised or work for the party-- but i know the guy runnin the whole shit--

As for crack right down the block, if anyone can deal with 'hoodlems' its this guy-- I wont post stories on here but he took a club in a MUCH worse neighborhood than the one in Yonkers and turned it into a great party that ran (and still is running, kinda) for over 7 years (with the help of some people)--

Honestly sitting here and saying it will never work didnt get us electricity, the airplane or anything else in this world....its not your money that refurnished this place, put in a massive sound system, or paid to promote the place to no limit--

so instead of hating, either check it out when time comes to see if you are correct or just dont come and continue partying where you like to party...

thats not asking too much :D

Mike

Ill agree with you,with the fact that Serg does know how to work a room.I mean the guy can get ppl at weddings moving and i mean you put him in a room with 60 to 70yrolds and ill bet that they get up and dance.Personal if it does good then good for them.I just dont know y anyone would want to have a club in Y.O.Its a shit hole of plce to live to be or to hang out.Owell

the reason why its in yonkers is easy.....there's no other venues left.....arena is done, deep and clubwestcher are done, pearl is now under new promoters....whats left, this place or u would have to build a new building th throw a party + yonkers cops arent used to these kind of parties so they'll b alot more leanent with the alchol and under age drinking, but as soon as there's fights cops will shut it down like guilty...........also just a quick there def isnt enuff parking in the back of there u guys should think about that or where your gonna put the rest of the cars once that lot fills up

I THREW AN UPSCALE PARTY AT GUILTY IN MAY 2002. I EVEN SENT OUT MY 1200 PIECE MAILER FROM PALLADIUM TEEN NITES FROM 1999 WHICH MADE ALL THSE ON IT AT LEAST 18 - 21. ABOUT 400 PEOPLE WERE THERE & THATS NOT A JUICED UP FIGURE. EVERYONE WAS DRESSED NICE AND HAD A GOOD TIME UNTIL 1AM WHEN A BRAWL BROKE OUT. I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE CLUB SINCE THEN. BUT IF ANYONE NEEDS FLYERS, LET ME KNOW.

WWW.DENNISURZO.COM

WWW.CLUB-FLYERS.COM

WESTCHESTER'S BEST FOR FAST TURNAROUND TIME AND CUSTOM UNIQUE DESIGNS

yes i agree with all of you when you say guilty was a bad place to be im part of management at the new venue and honestly i would have never stepped foot into guilty...but think of how many clubs are in a area like that..was arena's location nice?? no...we are bringing our personal security in to work at the door and the other half profesionals..with 20 security guards inside the building..hey lets admit it fights happen but when your security gets into it thats when brawls start..we have a very profesional staff to make everyone feel safe..1 fight your banned in our idetect system for good...and with all in house working the door..no 50 bucks wont get you back in!!!please trust when i say we will have a succesful run..Ive personally seen the owner take a club on a block with nothing but zombies roaming the streets and have a succesful "hip hop party" with nothing but good people inside (WE ARE NOT A HIP HOP PARTY!!) just an example this guy can run a good door policy..as far as parking we are using valet parking (not expensive) and working with the lanlord to get the lot across the street....all you positive people that want to see this work dont forget to contact me when you see the opening date for some comps......

Listen I will be one of the DJ's there, it's as simple as this....if you doubt it and don't wanna check it out, then DON'T!

If you wanna check out a classy place, then you are more than invited.

As bugout said, the owner of this place took a club that was in a worse neighborhood then Y.O. and turned it into a successful party with a great crowd for quite a few years.

It takes a smart owner and promotion team who know what they are doing to do that.

Keep the negative comments to a minimum....when the place opens is when the comments come in.

Yes, this was the spot of the OLD guilty....BUT....same building, new name, new owners, new vibe, new attitude....NOT the old guilty.

BUGOUT...that comment is not the case.....I know ur playing but Jim is my boy and you know that he's got a good thing going.

Jim thanks for taking me and my girl out last night!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...