Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you compatible with your...partner?

patois

Originally posted by mursa

...opposites attract but only for so long , they usually dont last long .

PS.... stop sweatin my thread title ...geeeeeez ! :rolleyes:

:D

Actually I thought of putting this thought under your thread, but I didn't think the owner of the thread would appreciate it too much if I tried to change the topic of that thread. I still thought my interpretation of your thread title was interesting so that's why I started a new thread - while still acknowledging yours. I wasn't trying to rip you off - just that your thread sparked an idea for me and I thought it was too unrelated to your thread to put it under yours.

And as for as what you said about my partner - you know nothing about my situation.

Originally posted by patois

Actually I thought of putting this thought under your thread, but I didn't think the owner of the thread would appreciate it too much if I tried to change the topic of that thread. I still thought my interpretation of your thread title was interesting so that's why I started a new thread - while still acknowledging yours. I wasn't trying to rip you off - just that your thread sparked an idea for me and I thought it was too unrelated to your thread to put it under yours.

And as for as what you said about my partner - you know nothing about my situation.

i may be mistaken but i think he was jokin around :) :) so relax , get naked and give that lucky bf of yours some great head :D :D thank you , have a nice day :) :)

Originally posted by patois

I don't know anything about your situation nor do I care to know , i was speaking of MY personal opinion ( did I refer anything to YOU ? ) on the topic at hand , and I was generalizing . :idea:

PS.......And I was just messin with the "thread comment" , don't be so uptight next time (newbie lesson #1).

:)

if i HADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD a partner id say yes id be compatible. i like to think im mature and down to earth. but then again. one cant really say stuff about themselves but let their friends and family do the talkin for them :) soooooooooo if a lady is down to earth.. yet likes to have a good time.. dancing, goin to movies.. etc etc. then i think we would be compatible

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKIN OF COURSE :cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

I'm compatible with everything that moves...when I walk into a pet store the fish stop moving...I don't care...compatibilty is my sport!

Compatibilize this, bitch! :finger:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OK EDDIE MURPHY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW

:finger: :finger: