Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen Space Review

guyman1966

Decent review . . . but three things I disagree with:

1) Classics would not work on a regular basis.

2) Morillo is a euro DJ in my opinion - he spends the entire summer in Ibiza. So if you like Morillo you like euro-trash.

3) Only true amateurs go to space by midnight.

Guest saleen351

1. i never said do classics all the time, once a year is what i've been saying for years...

2. morillo is from nj and spin there 9 months out of the year, thus not a euro trash dj...

3. I don't do drugs, and wanted to catch rolands set at midnight...:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

1. i never said do classics all the time, once a year is what i've been saying for years...

2. morillo is from nj and spin there 9 months out of the year, thus not a euro trash dj...

3. I don't do drugs, and wanted to catch rolands set at midnight...:idea:

I still think that Morillo is more of a euro-DJ . . . and getting to Space at Midnight has amateur written all over it. Take a nap and stay up for the terrace . . . all reports were that Morillo's set on the terrace was better than inside. . .

Saleen always makes for interesting reading. Whether or not you agree with the situation it matters not.

Good job on the review! Although it almost dragged @ one point, it kept me wanting to know more about the next paragraph.

Is it me, or is Saleen the Jim Rome of club reviews?? ;)

Good review of the night and classics at space that night did work. It would be great to have a classics night there at least twice a year, once with the residents and once with another dj. And looks like I missed a great roland set, came right when morillo was getting on and left right when he ended in the mainroom. Great night and morillo needs to be a quarterly resident over there.

Originally posted by sobe2003

Take a nap and stay up for the terrace . . . all reports were that Morillo's set on the terrace was better than inside. . .

Or be like me and go to Space for 12 hours at a time, you get all the DJs and a variety of music!!!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Saleen always makes for interesting reading. Whether or not you agree with the situation it matters not.

Good job on the review! Although it almost dragged @ one point, it kept me wanting to know more about the next paragraph.

Is it me, or is Saleen the Jim Rome of club reviews?? ;)

trust me, i had another 5 pages of shit i took out...

i could have typed a book about the night... thats why it took so long to put it up, it wasn't cj being slow, it was me changing it so much... just wanted people to realize when morillo is in town and space is on their game, it's a do not miss event..

Originally posted by Bling

"In addition, I must point out if your dj is playing more than 20% tribal, than get a new dj! Tribal is over!!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ur kidding right saleen..

tribal rockssssssssss

BLING - I AGREE 100%...........TRIBAL DOESN'T GET WASHED UP.............GUIDOS FROM JERZEY DO:laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

I have to agree with biz on this, it was DAMN LONG but worth the reading, sorry i missed the whole thing, but then again the review speaks for itself. Good job Saleen:aright: