Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hope Mexico sinks into the ocean...

mr mahs

This is just a disgrace... They should build a fawking wall along the Mexican border and cut off all financial help to that shit kicking country.. This article made my blood boil, thank Gog we spanked em...

__

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/aze...6ussoccer.html#

U.S. soccer team hears Osama chants in Mexico

Associated Press

Feb. 6, 2004 12:30 PM

ZAPOPAN, Mexico - The Mexican crowd hooted "The Star-Spangled Banner." It booed U.S. goals. It chanted "Osama! Osama! Osama!" as U.S. players left the field with a 2-0 victory.

And that was in a game against Canada on Thursday before just 1,500 people.

A game Tuesday in neighboring Guadalajara will determine whether the U.S. under-23 soccer team heads to the Athens Games.

"This is what it is all about," coach Glenn Myernick said. "You are 90 minutes away from being in the Olympics."

The U.S. team faces Honduras on Saturday in its last first-round game, which will determine if the Americans play Costa Rica or Mexico in the deciding game on Tuesday. While the Americans will surely face a hostile crowd against Costa Rica, a matchup with Mexico would mean a game in front of more than 50,000 hometown fans seeking revenge.

The United States knocked Mexico out of the World Cup in 2002, and Mexican fans will be looking for some retribution if the teams meet in the semifinals.

Myernick refused to say which his team would prefer to play.

"I think both Mexico and Costa Rica are very good teams," he said. "We don't fear either team. We would be delighted to play either one."

On Friday, Costa Rica plays Mexico to determine which finishes first in Group B. Saturday's match against Honduras will determine the winner of Group A. The winner of each group faces the No. 2 team in the other in Tuesday's doubleheader. The winner of each game goes to Athens.

Honduras coach Edwin Pavon was more explicit when asked which team he would rather play in the semifinals, although he went out of his way to avoid offending Costa Rica.

"I am not going to tell you the name, but imagine a full Jalisco Stadium while facing Mexico, with all the stands dressed in green," Pavon said. "I think I won't answer the rest of the question."

Myernick said his team will use the game against Honduras as preparation for the semifinal. Myernick said he wanted "to continue to improve and not just use the Honduras game as a nothing game."

On Thursday, U.S. midfielder Bobby Convey scored twice on passes from Landon Donovan. Convey also had scored twice against Panama on Tuesday.

Earlier, Emil Martinez scored twice to lead Honduras to a 3-1 victory over Panama. The losses eliminated Panama and Canada from advancing.

In eight games so far in the qualifying tournament, none has ended in a tie. Mexico and Costa Rica each routed Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago, and the United States and Honduras beat Panama and Canada.

heheh...

maybe it was

"eeesamba mambo italiano eeeesamba"

just slightly misheard?

anyway, why is it that you guys can dish it out, but can't take a few football fans shouting a guy's name, who, incidentally should never really be taken seriously at all, at least when they're still in the ground.

or mexico, quite religious, perhaps it was.

"hosana in exelcis" or however the fuck that hymn goes...

however, politics and sport shouldn't mix...

you've got to not let stupid people piss you off, and a few supporters chanting osama is hardly 'cause to set up gun towers...

some of you guys seem to have some real issues respecting the right to life of people who are different to you...

Originally posted by marksimons

I hope it's not my posts that are killing them.

I think you could argue they sucked from the first post though :D

you little shitface shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself

dumb fuckin good-for-nothing mexicans

we should build a fuckin wall. that country 100% depends on us. withoput the US it would be a complete shithole, not that it isnt now. dumb uneducated bastards. screw em!

Originally posted by marksimons

some of you guys seem to have some real issues respecting the right to life of people who are different to you...

Remarkable that someone as "smart" as you like to think you are can not see the flip side of why Americans sometimes feel as strongly as they do...

My suggestion still stands though....kill yourself....the world would be a better place without another useless, worthless anti-American blowhard cunt like you

i duno what the fuck u people r getting so riled up about....its SOCCER!!! soccer fans are the most fiery..dedicated..loyal fans anywherere...they will say and do anything for their team to have a mental edge...

u guys really talk some shit..cause as i recall..when Steve Kerr (ex bull..ex spur) was in college..his father was a POW...and wherever he played AMERICAN fans would scream out shit like HOPE UR POPS NEVER COMES BACK and all types of other shit just to get in his head..

u fucks r ridiculous...u just look for shit to get mad at...stop playin the victim role

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i duno what the fuck u people r getting so riled up about....its SOCCER!!! soccer fans are the most fiery..dedicated..loyal fans anywherere...they will say and do anything for their team to have a mental edge...

u guys really talk some shit..cause as i recall..when Steve Kerr (ex bull..ex spur) was in college..his father was a POW...and wherever he played AMERICAN fans would scream out shit like HOPE UR POPS NEVER COMES BACK and all types of other shit just to get in his head..

u fucks r ridiculous...u just look for shit to get mad at...stop playin the victim role

Because it was soccer fans it is acceptable?.......do you think it is acceptable to the families who lost their lives on 9/11?....how about the families in the military now?......how about to people who believe in simply decency?

If anyone is acting ridiculous, it is those who act as an apologist or provide weak justification for this deplorable event ....

It was wrong and dispicable...end of story.

If a U.S. crowd ever behaved in a deplorable manner like this, their would be world condemnation.........just think about it..

but when it is done against the U.S., it simply gets explained away......

Your little Steve Kerr analogy is a lame ass comparison......an unruly dickhead fan shooting off his mouth versus a stadium chanting the name of a mass murderer

Remarkable that a stadium is chanting the name of a person responsible for the mass murder of innocent Americans (and others around the world), and you say Americans are looking for something to get mad at and are playing the victim role

Your moral compass is seriously out of whack ......

Unreal

Originally posted by mr mahs

This is just a disgrace... They should build a fawking wall along the Mexican border and cut off all financial help to that shit kicking country.. This article made my blood boil, thank Gog we spanked em...

__

Associated Press

ZAPOPAN, Mexico - The Mexican crowd hooted "The Star-Spangled Banner." It booed U.S. goals. It chanted "Osama! Osama! Osama!" as U.S. players left the field with a 2-0 victory.

A game Tuesday in neighboring Guadalajara will determine whether the U.S. under-23 soccer team heads to the Athens Games.

"This is what it is all about," coach Glenn Myernick said. "You are 90 minutes away from being in the Olympics."

The U.S. team faces Honduras on Saturday in its last first-round game, which will determine if the Americans play Costa Rica or Mexico in the deciding game on Tuesday. While the Americans will surely face a hostile crowd against Costa Rica, a matchup with Mexico would mean a game in front of more than 50,000 hometown fans seeking revenge.

The United States knocked Mexico out of the World Cup in 2002, and Mexican fans will be looking for some retribution if the teams meet in the semifinals.

"I think both Mexico and Costa Rica are very good teams," he said. "We don't fear either team. We would be delighted to play either one."

On Friday, Costa Rica plays Mexico to determine which finishes first in Group B. Saturday's match against Honduras will determine the winner of Group A. The winner of each group faces the No. 2 team in the other in Tuesday's doubleheader. The winner of each game goes to Athens.

Honduras coach Edwin Pavon was more explicit when asked which team he would rather play in the semifinals, although he went out of his way to avoid offending Costa Rica.

"I am not going to tell you the name, but imagine a full Jalisco Stadium while facing Mexico, with all the stands dressed in green," Pavon said. "I think I won't answer the rest of the question."

Myernick said his team will use the game against Honduras as preparation for the semifinal. Myernick said he wanted "to continue to improve and not just use the Honduras game as a nothing game."

On Thursday, U.S. midfielder Bobby Convey scored twice on passes from Landon Donovan. Convey also had scored twice against Panama on Tuesday.

Earlier, Emil Martinez scored twice to lead Honduras to a 3-1 victory over Panama. The losses eliminated Panama and Canada from advancing.

In eight games so far in the qualifying tournament, none has ended in a tie. Mexico and Costa Rica each routed Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago, and the United States and Honduras beat Panama and Canada.

I hope the US soccer team loses.

Originally posted by igloo

Because it was soccer fans it is acceptable?.......do you think it is acceptable to the families who lost their lives on 9/11?....how about the families in the military now?......how about to people who believe in simply decency?

If anyone is acting ridiculous, it is those who act as an apologist or provide weak justification for this deplorable event ....

It was wrong and dispicable...end of story.

If a U.S. crowd ever behaved in a deplorable manner like this, their would be world condemnation.........just think about it..

but when it is done against the U.S., it simply gets explained away......

Your little Steve Kerr analogy is a lame ass comparison......an unruly dickhead fan shooting off his mouth versus a stadium chanting the name of a mass murderer

Remarkable that a stadium is chanting the name of a person responsible for the mass murder of innocent Americans (and others around the world), and you say Americans are looking for something to get mad at and are playing the victim role

Your moral compass is seriously out of whack ......

Unreal

there fuckin soccer fans...theyll talk about anything ..as i said..to GET A MENTAL EDGE...ur hyper sensitive when it comes to shit that happened in ur country...but when it happens elsewhere it doesnt mean dick to u

__

Associated Press

I hope Mexico takes Texas along with it when it sinks.

face it budy, there will just be more of us here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: