Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep nexus there was i know cuz i went in the bounce house right after eating and driking then felt like shit for 30 min.

thats when macfunk came up to me in teh garage with me streched out on the couch drinkin water askin if i was fucked up lol

Hello everybody!!

Just wanted to say I had an incredible time last night. (C you were right, the land of fliptoniaa is out of hand!) Also wanted to say all the DJs were amazing. It is not easy to be able to hear such great talent and different forms of music all in one afternoon/night/morning. To everyone I met, it was awesome meeting all of you, and I have to say, everyone was so nice to my bf and I, especially when he went to mix. We both could not stop talking on how nice it is to see so many talented DJs mixing and having a good time, instead of trying to outdo and compete against eachother. To me, every DJ mixed a great set, and had me moving all night long. (But you know, I do have my favorite.;) )

To Bling, thanks again for the dancing compliment, I always move to my man's music. (Can't wait to see the pictures.) To Leo and Koky, it was awesome getting to know both of you and how cool you are. We have to all hang out more often, def this Friday!! To C, my crazy girl, what can I say, you are amazing. Lilliz, I sware I was not ignoring you when I passed by; I just seriuosly thought you did not remember me. Sorry about not saying hi until later. And to Flip and Toni, thank you for being so nice and offering your home to me like if I had been there a million times. (Not easy to find such great and nice people.) And to everyone else who I missed out, (I am terrible with names,) It was great meeting you.

Till the next bbq............or better said, until Friday!!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by trancemonkey

Hello everybody!!

Just wanted to say I had an incredible time last night. (C you were right, the land of fliptoniaa is out of hand!) Also wanted to say all the DJs were amazing. It is not easy to be able to hear such great talent and different forms of music all in one afternoon/night/morning. To everyone I met, it was awesome meeting all of you, and I have to say, everyone was so nice to my bf and I, especially when he went to mix. We both could not stop talking on how nice it is to see so many talented DJs mixing and having a good time, instead of trying to outdo and compete against eachother. To me, every DJ mixed a great set, and had me moving all night long. (But you know, I do have my favorite.;) )

To Bling, thanks again for the dancing compliment, I always move to my man's music. (Can't wait to see the pictures.) To Leo and Koky, it was awesome getting to know both of you and how cool you are. We have to all hang out more often, def this Friday!! To C, my crazy girl, what can I say, you are amazing. And to Flip and Toni, thank you for being so nice and offering your home to me like if I had been there a million times. (Not easy to find such great and nice people.) And to everyone else who I missed out, (I am terrible with names,) It was great meeting you.

Till the next bbq............or better said, until Friday!!!!!!!:)

no thank u maribel for the pictures u took with me . i alrady know which one is my next sig :) or one of em at least ;) sorry we didnt talk as much but i was all over the place. see u for edgar :) ill be well rested not like yesterday lol ill be dancing like a nut on fri :)

Josue - it was really nice talking to you all evening and learning some dance moves in there as well. Tonie, Miguel, Dan, Chloe, Diabolique, it was nice to meet you also. Chloe, it will be nice to hear you down at Jazid. Maybe I'll even be able to come tonight, who knows. Didn't know you were from Seattle - welcome! (My mom lives outside Port Townsend). Thanks to everyone who made the party so great! Can't wait for the next one.

I was warned about the land of the flip but did not take the warning to seriously which made the whole experience even more unexpected and enjoyable. The sound system was very nice to mess with and everyone I met was super cool. I swear if I didn't live so far I would def be a regular at fliptonia. Thanks for having me Tonie and Flip. You guys are great host and great people. I can literally say that I was drunk after being there one hour (yes, I'm a light weight) and there was a point in the night where I was so drunk that Cianci was laughing at me. IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Till the next time. I look forward in keeping in touch with some of the new people that I met (one in specific ;) ).

I just realized that this is my #1ooo post.

Peace,

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Originally posted by obby

I was warned about the land of the flip but did not take the warning to seriously which made the whole experience even more unexpected and enjoyable. The sound system was very nice to mess with and everyone I met was super cool. I swear if I didn't live so far I would def be a regular at fliptonia. Thanks for having me Tonie and Flip. You guys are great host and great people. I can literally say that I was drunk after being there one hour (yes, I'm a light weight) and there was a point in the night where I was so drunk that Cianci was laughing at me. IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Till the next time. I look forward in keeping in touch with some of the new people that I met (one in specific ;) ).

Peace,

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

you were f*cked up all night long......Bro....i played for about 2 or 3 hours this morning ,it was great....good times!!

man, i had a great time yesterday...like im at a loss of words how good it was.

meeting all the new people and hanging out with the ones i dont see very often was great! :) ya'll know who you are

and well jimmy, you know whats up dawg ;)

flip you hosted an amazing event thank you :)

-domingo