Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

Originally posted by blendprod

MIRZA...im aiting for your PM with those names!!!!:D

I'm at work know and i was sleeping most of Sunday so when I get home i will e-mail you those tracks I know off hand the names of the tracks forgot the dj names. One is roach motel and the other was Vinyl pusher i will find out who made them and tell you.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by michaelmartin

..Partys like this is what makes it fun to be a DJ and a person that loves Electronic Dance Music..The people...The music...The vibe...The feeling...The moment..The place....All those elements where there to make it a memorable social gathering of party heads that love there underground music.......:cool:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I just want to thank every1 for just being themselves, and for bringing a vibe that hasnt been felt for a whille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything was great.....music, people, vibe, food...

every1 who helped clean stuff up ....a million thanx to the millionth power!!!!!!!!!! especially gina..u were a life saver!!!!

to the regular fliptoniaaa peeps....thank u guys so much...without u guys it would had been a very rough time, but because of u..it was as smooth as can be!!!!!!!

it all goes back to this...........

GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD FOOD, GOOD MUSIC.....................GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and once again thank u all.....i had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

I just want to thank every1 for just being themselves, and for bringing a vibe that hasnt been felt for a whille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything was great.....music, people, vibe, food...

every1 who helped clean stuff up ....a million thanx to the millionth power!!!!!!!!!! especially gina..u were a life saver!!!!

to the regular fliptoniaaa peeps....thank u guys so much...without u guys it would had been a very rough time, but because of u..it was as smooth as can be!!!!!!!

it all goes back to this...........

GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD FOOD, GOOD MUSIC.....................GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and once again thank u all.....i had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro..THANK YOU!!!......youre "THE KING OF GOOD TIMES":D

Originally posted by mrmiami

Flip, did you hire that stripper:laugh: she was, well how do you put it.....:blown::puke: next time, get some better ones:D

Oh okay...now I feel better about just missing the show...besides all I had was nickels and strippers usually get pissed because nickels hurt when you throw them at pole climbers.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Wait a minute...did GrooveEric play twice?!?! OK, thats it...NO MORE MISSIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE!!!:laugh:

Yes I did.......:D

Originally posted by themrs

I actually did have to kick a couple of people out at about 8:30pm on Sunday, but I won't mention any names... ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know who..........;):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmiami

Flip, did you hire that stripper:laugh: she was, well how do you put it.....:blown::puke: next time, get some better ones:D

Actually, NOPE, he didn't.

Some friends of his brought her... She was busted.

I had to leave the garage when she started dancing :puke:.

And I love watching girls dance, but she had no class.

Actually, NOPE, he didn't.

Some friends of his brought her... She was busted.

I had to leave the garage when she started dancing :puke:.

And I love watching girls dance, but she had no class.

WERD...THAT WAS SOME CHEAP ASS........NASTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!:laugh:

I wonder if she noticed that everyone was laughing at her outside?? :laugh:

i think she did eventually cuz she went to talk to mrs blend and she said that a "little bird":laugh: told her that people dont wanted her to dance:laugh: :laugh: i almost pee in my pants when my wife told me that!!! wtf:laugh: :laugh:

i think she did eventually cuz she went to talk to mrs blend and she sais that a "little bird":laugh: told her that people dont wanted her to dance:laugh: :laugh: i almost pee in my pants when my wife told me that!!! wtf:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Holy shit, that's funny!

Maybe it'll inspire her to go take some lessons.

:laugh: :laugh:

Holy shit, that's funny!

Maybe it'll inspire her to go take some lessons.

i think you were inside your house when she got there,as soon as she entered the garage ,she told us,im gonna give you guys a "show" you would never forget......the sad part is that she was right:

OF COURSE I WONT FORGET HER NASTY ASS !!!:laugh:

i think you were inside your house when she got there,as soon as she entered the garage ,she told us,im gonna give you guys a "show" you would never forget......the sad part is that she was right:

Man I must have just missed this chick....oh she is lucky because it would have been too fun to mess with her....LIKE I SAID NICKELS....and WORK for em!

CIG BUTTS :puke:

Thats just wrong.....who got the pictures of it :idea:

Nah, I was in there when she kept on asking CrazyC if she wanted to see her "show." I left when she did a split and started asking and posing for Koky to take more pics of her.

I couldn't take any more of the attention whore and her "S" style dancing. :laugh:

WOW ! ! ! ! :eek:

Dude what a great motherfucking time ! ! ! ! ! ! First things first a HUGE thanks to Tonie and Flip for your hospitality like always. The party was meant to be despite it was announced that it was going to rain which it did real early I look ed at flip and said dammmm but after 20 minutes of water it was ON ! ! ! ! :party:It was a great turnout and it was really fun and great to meet some new peeps, like djcarlosf,hootula,the FUNK,digitalphoniex, sotuorlando,it was nice to hang with blendprod and his wife kewl ass peeps,trancemonky,her bf dumeral great folks glad ya had a great time and welcome to cp fellow tranceheads :cool:And the rest of the folks i met that i dont remeber at the moment and as for the USUAL SUSPECTS :cool: ya know who you are it was an awesome time and this will go into one of the best times memory ever,ty all for the great time and vibe.

As for the music,it was great but to be honest there was times i really didnt know who was spinning cause i was doing a marathon set on the grill and was to busy to see who it was but i do have ears and herd some great shyt.Jimmy Ts set was great,aswell as Obby's and Erics which had the peeps dancing their asses off and also Dumeral, good tunes dude. :cool:

I was going to leave the party like 3 times but there were such a good vibe that i stayed till like 11 am sunday but i did get some sleep inbetween cause i was exhausted.Im glad everyone enjoyed the food it was my pleasure cooking for everyone and ill be more than happy to do it again.TY Brwneyetrouble for taking over the grill late into the night.LMAO when I woke up there wasnt shyt left not even the corn lol the SOTU crew dont play when t comes down to the munchies.But its all good thats what the food is there for,to be eaten, shyt i didnt eat shyt excpet for some tuna fillet the absolut V took but thats about it.Corn with chimichurri :confused::eek::laugh:

n to the MADDEN challenge hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr :DWell Mr.V I told ya once i study you out your game plan its ova,what is it now? 4 in a row? And no i wasnt pussying out and did want to give you the rematch but first I wanted you to see if you found your rythem but its all good HOMEBOY you know that aint the last games we will be playing.( And what was it that you were saying?I choke in front of a crowd?) And as for those tha were laughing @ my BEARS cause of Kordell :finger:DA BEARS BABY DA BEARS ! ! ! ! Absoult V thought you had me huh? Brian Urlacher is still looking fo yo ass BOY ! ! ! ! !

Shyt it was just my night,I even played Nexus at tetrus and whipped him also :laugh:

YO BLING LOVE THE SHIRT DUDE ! ! ! ! !

Well till neXt time. Thanks for the good times ! ! ! ! ! ! It felt like CP united after this party house heads and tranceheads all partying together,will it last? Who knows lets enjoy it while we can. PEACE.

Originally posted by djcarlosf

:werd:

:laugh: @ damon screamin out DA BEARS...DA BEARS... DITKA!!!!!

you forgot to blow your whistle!!! :tongue:

Yeah, I've got a few items in my possession that people might want back:

I have a pair of those little sunglass covers that you put over your seeing eyeglasses.

I have a black belt w/ a silver buckle.

I have a pair of black Guess women's shoes.

Jackie's black leather wrist band thingy.

Some pink-ish lipgloss.

A WHISTLE!! :laugh: Damon, I'm sure it's yours.

PM Me if any of this is yours and you want it back.