Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok heres my review finally ...

i got there early to help set up and get on missions from the time i get there ..(when flip gets something up his ass he wont stop buggin and talkin shit till he gets it so i got on a mission ) :D

party started slowly but surely .. people were getting there little by little... everyones eating like crazy and happy face is cookin like a champ ..lol people are taking food faster than he can cook it .. i know you motherfuckers dont eat at home and your mamas dont feen you n shit but daaaaaamn !! food was great .. i barely ate .. just nervous about the rain n shit but it only rained for a few mins ... but that shit had me a bit nervous... but whatever party was on !! :cool:

i just wanna say that the music the whole time was quality at its best ... everyone was bringing the cream to fliptoniaaa & show off their shit !! and i was really impressed with alot of people i had no clue of :eek: and happy to hear the ones "I KNOW" are "THE SHIZNIT "!! im not gonna name every single dj .. but honestly i enjoyed every single one "TRULLY" !! there were 3 sets that really had me in a total trance tho and that stood out big time !! and had me beggin em for certain tracks at the end of their sets... 1 . is no suprise(the resident of coarse) even had the hardcore househeads goin DAMN !! THERE REALLY IS STILL AWSOME TRANCE OUT THERE !! and a few househeads even jumping and goin crazy to "THE RESIDENTS" set ... i loved it !! #2. is obby..OBBY ALWAYS spins some of the nicest and sweet progressive sounds !! much love to obby :cool: always puts me in a krucial state of mind that obby character ..

ok the last dj that really blew me away has to be none other than BLENDPROD(Cianci) !!! HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN SHIT !! :eek:

he played a sweet set back n forth with fostech earlier but we all know a dj needs time to get goin and really show his shit :cool: well he got that chance after groove erics last set..as a matter of fact he got like from like 2 or 3 hrs worth of music in after groove eric and he just played some KRUCIAL SHIT !! i didnt want it to stop and i know he didnt want to either.. but his crew was beat and wanted out like at 12 pm..lol and spun an amazing closing track !! i really have to hand it to this guy he knows his shit !! watchin him spin was another story all in itself !!:laugh: kool cat !! ill definately go check him out wherever he and whenever he spins .. im trully shocked !! by the way blend ... track 2 of your 1st set was probably me & flips favorate tune of the night ... right when you and fostech started that shit something hit me & flip at the same time and we both looked at eachother at the same time with our eyes wide open and were like WTF !!! and as the tune progressed we just looked at eachother every few minutes and just couldnt believe what we were hearing ... i dunno what it was but that shit was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSICK !! im sure you know what it was ..and i know you are gonna hook it up !! hahahaha

it was a real treat to finally meet that crazy and funny son of a bitch funkateer lmao .. funny in real life as he is on here ..(and lets not forget BURNT !! HAHAHAHAHA

most of all it was great hangin with everyone and having such an awsome time with awsome music with awsome people ..

especially themrs & flip(my bitch) and all the other REAL AFTER HRS PARTY PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE TILL THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE !! thats what its all about !! PARTY TILL YOU CANT PARTY NO MORE !! :cool:

everyone else( you know who you are) thanxs for the great times & for being a part of the bbq ... everyone who was there contributed to the good times and played a huge role up in dat motha fucka !! peace and see everyone really , really soon !! peace !!! im out !!

Originally posted by koky

ok heres my review finally ...

i got there early to help set up and get on missions from the time i get there ..(when flip gets something up his ass he wont stop buggin and talkin shit till he gets it so i got on a mission ) :D

party started slowly but surely .. people were getting there little by little... everyones eating like crazy and happy face is cookin like a champ ..lol people are taking food faster than he can cook it .. i know you motherfuckers dont eat at home and your mamas dont feen you n shit but daaaaaamn !! food was great .. i barely ate .. just nervous about the rain n shit but it only rained for a few mins ... but that shit had me a bit nervous... but whatever party was on !! :cool:

i just wanna say that the music the whole time was quality at its best ... everyone was bringing the cream to fliptoniaaa & show off their shit !! and i was really impressed with alot of people i had no clue of :eek: and happy to hear the ones "I KNOW" are "THE SHIZNIT "!! im not gonna name every single dj .. but honestly i enjoyed every single one "TRULLY" !! there were 3 sets that really had me in a total trance tho and that stood out big time !! and had me beggin em for certain tracks at the end of their sets... 1 . is no suprise(the resident of coarse) even had the hardcore househeads goin DAMN !! THERE REALLY IS STILL AWSOME TRANCE OUT THERE !! and a few househeads even jumping and goin crazy to "THE RESIDENTS" set ... i loved it !! #2. is obby..OBBY ALWAYS spins some of the nicest and sweet progressive sounds !! much love to obby :cool: always puts me in a krucial state of mind that obby character ..

ok the last dj that really blew me away has to be none other than BLENDPROD(Cianci) !!! HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN SHIT !! :eek:

he played a sweet set back n forth with fostech earlier but we all know a dj needs time to get goin and really show his shit :cool: well he got that chance after groove erics last set..as a matter of fact he got like from like 2 or 3 hrs worth of music in after groove eric and he just played some KRUCIAL SHIT !! i didnt want it to stop and i know he didnt want to either.. but his crew was beat and wanted out like at 12 pm..lol and spun an amazing closing track !! i really have to hand it to this guy he knows his shit !! watchin him spin was another story all in itself !!:laugh: kool cat !! ill definately go check him out wherever he and whenever he spins .. im trully shocked !! by the way blend ... track 2 of your 1st set was probably me & flips favorate tune of the night ... right when you and fostech started that shit something hit me & flip at the same time and we both looked at eachother at the same time with our eyes wide open and were like WTF !!! and as the tune progressed we just looked at eachother every few minutes and just couldnt believe what we were hearing ... i dunno what it was but that shit was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSICK !! im sure you know what it was ..and i know you are gonna hook it up !! hahahaha

it was a real treat to finally meet that crazy and funny son of a bitch funkateer lmao .. funny in real life as he is on here ..(and lets not forget BURNT !! HAHAHAHAHA

most of all it was great hangin with everyone and having such an awsome time with awsome music with awsome people ..

especially themrs & flip(my bitch) and all the other REAL AFTER HRS PARTY PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE TILL THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE !! thats what its all about !! PARTY TILL YOU CANT PARTY NO MORE !! :cool:

everyone else( you know who you are) thanxs for the great times & for being a part of the bbq ... everyone who was there contributed to the good times and were a huge role up in dat motha fucka !! peace and see everyone really , really soon !! peace !!! im out !!

damn fuck.. u think im gonna read such long ass reviews

who the fuck u think u are ME???

just kidding dawg. great review....... great party..... great times

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

truly one of the best sets i have heard of the new year (including inside of a club)...people if u wanna hear her sets...log onto the PROTON SESSIONS!!! B-SIDES WITH CHLOE:aright:

and dont forget www.progressive-sounds.com . top right, sound bytes with chloe! :woah: looking forward to wmc chloe... that bounce house was outta hand! you have too much energy :laugh: