Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancemonkey

To Leo and Koky you guys are the shit. Koky thanks for the help cranking the horn during The Message got me jumpin all over the place. Leo don't forget about our blizzard beach conversation gotta get the Cp people together and take a trip there it will be sick.

:aright:

Originally posted by happyface

WOW ! ! ! ! :eek:

Dude what a great motherfucking time ! ! ! ! ! ! First things first a HUGE thanks to Tonie and Flip for your hospitality like always. The party was meant to be despite it was announced that it was going to rain which it did real early I look ed at flip and said dammmm but after 20 minutes of water it was ON ! ! ! ! :party: It was a great turnout and it was really fun and great to meet some new peeps, like djcarlosf,hootula,the FUNK,digitalphoniex, sotuorlando,it was nice to hang with blendprod and his wife kewl ass peeps,trancemonky,her bf dumeral great folks glad ya had a great time and welcome to cp fellow tranceheads :cool: And the rest of the folks i met that i dont remeber at the moment and as for the USUAL SUSPECTS :cool: ya know who you are it was an awesome time and this will go into one of the best times memory ever,ty all for the great time and vibe.

As for the music,it was great but to be honest there was times i really didnt know who was spinning cause i was doing a marathon set on the grill and was to busy to see who it was but i do have ears and herd some great shyt.Jimmy Ts set was great,aswell as Obby's and Erics which had the peeps dancing their asses off and also Dumeral, good tunes dude. :cool:

I was going to leave the party like 3 times but there were such a good vibe that i stayed till like 11 am sunday but i did get some sleep inbetween cause i was exhausted.Im glad everyone enjoyed the food it was my pleasure cooking for everyone and ill be more than happy to do it again.TY Brwneyetrouble for taking over the grill late into the night.LMAO when I woke up there wasnt shyt left not even the corn lol the SOTU crew dont play when t comes down to the munchies.But its all good thats what the food is there for,to be eaten, shyt i didnt eat shyt excpet for some tuna fillet the absolut V took but thats about it.Corn with chimichurri :confused::eek::laugh:

n to the MADDEN challenge hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr :D Well Mr.V I told ya once i study you out your game plan its ova,what is it now? 4 in a row? And no i wasnt pussying out and did want to give you the rematch but first I wanted you to see if you found your rythem but its all good HOMEBOY you know that aint the last games we will be playing.( And what was it that you were saying?I choke in front of a crowd?) And as for those tha were laughing @ my BEARS cause of Kordell :finger: DA BEARS BABY DA BEARS ! ! ! ! Absoult V thought you had me huh? Brian Urlacher is still looking fo yo ass BOY ! ! ! ! !

Shyt it was just my night,I even played Nexus at tetrus and whipped him also :laugh:

YO BLING LOVE THE SHIRT DUDE ! ! ! ! !

Well till neXt time. Thanks for the good times ! ! ! ! ! ! It felt like CP united after this party house heads and tranceheads all partying together,will it last? Who knows lets enjoy it while we can. PEACE.

true dat. and good ass whooping on edgar there dawg :D

Originally posted by Bling

i know right. i wanted to party with the funkman :D

I think I mixed the wrong poisons, for some reason I was ready to crash kind of early...I'll cach up next time though...I'm going to be all over it...I'm sorry now that I missed some of the fun, but I'm only looking forward to the next CP BBQ.

It was la bomba atomica! :D

WoW! After reading all these reviews, I wish I would have stayed till the morning. (I guess that's what happens when you start drinking the red bulls and vodka since 7:00!) I promise I won't miss the next after hours at Fliptoniaa.

By the way, if it's ok with Flip and Toni, we gotta make this an annual bbq!!!!

Glad you also had a good time Leo, like I said, awesome hanging with you too, fellow trancehead!!!:cool:

NOW THAT I'VE READ THE BIOGRAPHY OF THE BBQ OF ALL BBQ'S I'LL PUT IN MY 2 CTS WORTH...

what a day / night/ morning!!!!

literally in that order.....

it was a pleasure meeting some new faces & of course hanging with the fliptonia crew... hopefully some more names will be added to the exclusive fliptonia guset list...

too many names so for those of u i got a chance to meet & hang with til next time...

btw..

was that a stripper??? damn who ever paid for that stripper get a refund......

sotuorlando... GOT SOME CORN?? :laugh:

nexus.... hey don't blame me i didn't put a gun to your head...

& what can i say about the almighty funk & laliux!!!!

me alegro de ver que somos paisanos!!! was a pleasure meeting u guys... til next time...

& in case u peeps i didn't get to meet... if u stayed & hung out when the bbq ended & fliptonia started i'm the gu with the lights...

anyways..

would like to give special thanks for the man & the mrs behind all of this..

tonie & flip.. much love..

& u can't forget..

crzc

koky

& chefboyarleo!!!!

til next time!!!!!

:bong:

420- 24/7- 365

Well, I finally got the strength to actually sit here and type up a review of the BBQ. So many things happened thru the 28+ hours I was there!!! :eek:

I got there at 3:30pm. I'm sorry for not being there earlier. I know my job was to bring some charcoal, but I overslept from the night before setting up and forgot. But I did bring some....better late than never! :tongue:

At first, the crowd was small, 15-20 people max. But no worries, I knew they would show up. IF YOU COOK IT, THEY WILL COME!!!

As the hours went by, more and more showed up; Chef Leo and assitant Chef Jackie were cooking up a storm at one side of the yard, and on the other side was the bar......OMG!!!! I hope everyone had a designated driver with them.

After some hamburgers (we forgot to mention for someone to bring regular cheese :laugh: ) and listening to some sick tunes from Wendell, went inside to watch some Fliptoniaa Madden Challenge '04! Edgar was whooping everyone's ass. He had some competition from the rookie Chaflas, until the 4th quarter. Then he got it handed to him from Chef Leo later on in the night. Congrats Leo!

Then I was just hanging out in and out of the house, back and forth, talking, chatting, laughing, having a good old time. I was asked over and over when I was gonna spin; honestly had no idea. All I knew was that I was after Obby.

During Obby's set, Nexus finally shows up and turns on the lights. At that point, think we all knew that the party was definately on! I say there was over 100 people at the BBQ at this point, probably even more. Wow!!! After Obby's set. I get to spin; :D Glad to see everyone out there dancing and enjoying the tunes.

After came MrMiami. :aright: Good job. Played some good shit.

Caught the final of the Madden Challenge inside; Da Bears and Leo. Back and forth from the music and the house, then comes 11pm.....GARAGE DOOR CLOSED! :eek: The BBQ officially turned into the BBQ afterhours and it was on!!!!!!!!!!!!! The intensity and vibe was taken to another level.

And so the party went on....and on....and on....and on.....and I was tired. I say around 6am or so, Koky and some others asked me when I was gonna spin again. I was like "I dunno. I thought I did already" LoL. Then Flip comes along and says "Hell yeah you are; you are resident of Fliptoniaa and you shall spin again!" At that point, I said "OK, im going to take a nap." They weren't too happy with that, but I had to remind them of the last time I took a nap at the land and what happend....they agreed so I went to sleep. :laugh:

Around 8 or 9am I wake up and go to the garage and it was my turn again. By this time, the hardcore party people were still around. OMFG THEY DIED!!!! :laugh: Then the stripper....nothing else can be said because it's been said already ;)

Blendprod came on after me...bad ass! Sometime after 11 or 12, I think the music was over and cleanup begun. Took a while, especially since we took like 30 min breaks in between 10 minutes of actual work. It was just an awesome day/night/day! :D

One of the best times I've had at "The Land". It was awesome to finally meet The Funk! He was dacning his ass off too, in between his drinking. ;) Also good to meet absolutv, Mr. and Mrs. Blendprod (I was told she enjoy's trance now, and I made her dance too :laugh: ) There were so many people during the entire time, I'm sorry if I missed anyone else. Oh yeah, the usual crew of course! And also.........

THANK YOU FLIP AND TONIE!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! That's a lot of rambling! I've got a headache now, so I'll be going to bed early. Can't wait till the next BBQ!!! Peace!

P.S. This day/night was CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!! We will talking about this for years to come......beat that Saleen!