Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the haters get over it! Sound Factory is BACK!

It was insane!!!! Last night was awsome! Like factory turned over a new leaf!

What a great crowd, very mixed a little bit of everything!

The room was FILLED with people not packed to the gills but filled!

The Sound System sounds awsome, better than before! Austin and the boys at Auratec did some job on the system at Factory sounds better than ever! The New DJ booth is AMAZING too!

Music in the main room was on POINT!

Palash tore the place a new one playing Tribal Bombs and Tech House till 3am

THEN

Robbie Rivera :rock:

Not only one of the coolest most genuine people in dance music but...

This man is one of the worlds most underrated DJ's he was on point through his whole set!

Some nice deep housey beats in the begining of his set, Tribal Goodness :D , and of course Robbie Rivera's trademark filters :rock:

Jason Jollins was playing some cool stuff when I left at around 8:30 would have stayed to hear Serge DeVant (Nice Meeting him formally last night) but I was shot!

MARCO V. Next week gonna be another BANGER!:hat:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mattm2o

The Sound System sounds awsome, better than before! Austin and the boys at Auratec did some job on the system at Factory sounds better than ever! The New DJ booth is AMAZING too!

THEN

This man is one of the worlds most underrated DJ's he was on point through his whole set!

Some nice deep housey beats in the begining of his set, Tribal Goodness :D , and of course Robbie Rivera's trademark filters :rock:

Jason Jollins was playing some cool stuff when I left at around 8:30 would have stayed to hear Serge DeVant (Nice Meeting him formally last night) but I was shot!

SF will never be back as far as I'm concerned...SF is over...move onto the next venue...

Originally posted by firedup

SF will never be back as far as I'm concerned...SF is over...move onto the next venue...

you fool.. factory is trying to bring in talent no more jp bs.. watch.. if factory starts bringing in the talent like avalon is... things in nyc could get very interesting :eek: :eek:

by 11am this mornning there were 3 ppl on the main dance floor.Everyone was up stairs listen to Ziggy spin.Palash was good,Robbie didnt impress me much.all and all it was an ok night.

O and the sound system wasnt great,SF's system never hurt my ears before unlike tonight.

Originally posted by mattm2o

THEN

what sf where you at?:

IT WAS DEAD

you must be a promoter

TWILO WAS FUCKEN SICK!!

Guest shortyrockrox

I can't say anything about SF prior to 6am, but it sucked from 6-10, the music, the crowd, the sound system was tooooo loud not good at all!!!!!:(

Originally posted by oldtimer

toolio, you sound like a "twilo" promoter...

and the cycle continues... :blown:

how do you know that sf was dead when you were at "twilo" ??

becuase i got to twilo at 11pm all 3 entrances where around the block. We where on borris's list and we still had to wait. Got inside the dance floor was still twilos huge floor, steps to the left of it with a few people hanging out like the old days. The lights and the music where out of control. Litterly tons of model chicks everywhere. Borris dropped white rabbit the place went insain. Went to SF around 430 ... Walked in and walked out. Place was BEAT felt like i was in exit2 after it sarted to get really bad. Vibe is dead. , vibe is killed,. sf done. If i where them , Cut your losses close down for a few months open with a new name and change it up. Its sad becuase SF is one of the last old original clubs left in the city. Im calling it like it is,. But twilo or whatever that new gay name is "Spirit" was a def place im going back 2. fucken great.

WOULD YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STOP CALLING THAT PLACE TWILO, ITS FN SPIRIT. THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANOTHER TWILO NEVER. SO START SAYING SPIRIT PLEASE.

TWILO IS OVER. AND AS FAR AS THE SF PARTY, IM SURE IT DID KICK ASS, IM PISSED THAT I DID NOT GET TO MAKE IT OUT THERE LAST NIGHT, BUT I WAS BEAT AND HAD TO WORK EARLY. I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN ROBBIE AND PALASH OVER ANYTHING ELSE THAT WAS GOING ON IN THE CITY. MANY OF YOU KIDS NEED TO GET A CLUE. TWILO IS OVER, AND FROM WHAT I HEAR SPIRIT DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE OR RESEMBLE WHAT TWILO ONCE WAS. DIFFERENT CROWD, DIFFERENT TIMES.

I WILL BE AT SF NEXT SUPPORTING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS PARTY, CAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND BRING IN GOOD ACTS, THAT ARENT HEARD ALL THE TIME, AND THAT KNOW WHAT TRU HOUSE MUSIC IS...

MARCO V NEXT WEEK I HEAR, :hat:

Originally posted by damestikprod

WOULD YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STOP CALLING THAT PLACE TWILO, ITS FN SPIRIT. THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANOTHER TWILO NEVER. SO START SAYING SPIRIT PLEASE.

TWILO IS OVER. AND AS FAR AS THE SF PARTY, IM SURE IT DID KICK ASS, IM PISSED THAT I DID NOT GET TO MAKE IT OUT THERE LAST NIGHT, BUT I WAS BEAT AND HAD TO WORK EARLY. I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN ROBBIE AND PALASH OVER ANYTHING ELSE THAT WAS GOING ON IN THE CITY. MANY OF YOU KIDS NEED TO GET A CLUE. TWILO IS OVER, AND FROM WHAT I HEAR SPIRIT DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE OR RESEMBLE WHAT TWILO ONCE WAS. DIFFERENT CROWD, DIFFERENT TIMES.

I WILL BE AT SF NEXT SUPPORTING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS PARTY, CAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND BRING IN GOOD ACTS, THAT ARENT HEARD ALL THE TIME, AND THAT KNOW WHAT TRU HOUSE MUSIC IS...

MARCO V NEXT WEEK I HEAR, :hat:

i said sf sucked yet you just said "im sure it was sick"

Unless you listen to me im not going to listen to you..

Twilo was sick,. And im going to spread the word untill i have so many people calling it twilo your going to have to hang a neon sign infront of the club flashing "spirit"

Just to piss you off

:laugh::blown:

Def was not a good party...waste of time and money. Sorry Matt but I really do have to stand up and disagree with you on this one.

Palash is def insane but that was about it.

There really wasnt a Great Vibe in there like it used to be.

I hear from some people that stayed late that the later you stayed the worse it got.

And if Ziggy was the highlight of the night then more is to be expected from this new party.

Tek

Ziggy tore the vip down!

Robbie rivera was awesome too

I stayed from 5-10am and it was allright. Its true that the place started to get empty towards the end but I was up in the vip listening to Ziggy and that level had the greatest vibe and most people towards the end..

Overall it was one kickass night, it was great seeing beautiful chicks back at the place and finally a regular crowd.

Originally posted by oldtimer

you fool.. factory is trying to bring in talent no more jp bs.. watch.. if factory starts bringing in the talent like avalon is... things in nyc could get very interesting :eek: :eek:

whatever jackass!!! SF had it's day....all clubs have there day and then they go away...and a new one opens...call me a fool...that's fine...SF won't be around in a year...Grant will close it down...make some renovations and a new club will be born...I stand by what I said before...SF is done!!!!

Thats what makes this board so pathetic. You have so many haters. Let get the facts out. The party was off the hook! A very good looking crowd. The place was packed,music tight. So stop saying sf was dead and it was beat, Because that is just a hater speaking. And one last thing stop all this fuckin jp talk cause the only thing that is history in that club is him. No disrespect to jp cause he did make that club but he is over there and he moved on.

Sf was different thats what i would say about it and it was different in a good way.