Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the haters get over it! Sound Factory is BACK!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I'm sure someones gonna say it was really fuckin awesome and another promoter...uh I mean someone else.. is gonna say it sucked ass:rolleyes:

this is very true....

that sucks...im not planning on going, but I would like to know if the party there is good or not...

Jonathan Peters is not there anymore! I have spent my share of nights/days there for him and his party and enjoyed myself, and No last night's party was nothing like Jonathan's party at all and if you are a person like Teknojunkie who loved that party, there is a good chance you may not like this new party..

All im saying is for the people who used to stereotype Sound Factory this is nothing like that. The crowd was great for the time I was there. 12-8am.

I can't speak for all the music except for what was played by Palash & Robbie Rivera. I thought that was great!

Sorry if they didn't mix 45 minute renditions of Whitney Houston remixes.

If you had a good time great so did I!

If ya didn't your entitled to your opinion!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Jonathan Peters is not there anymore! I have spent my share of nights/days there for him and his party and enjoyed myself, and No last night's party was nothing like Jonathan's party at all and if you are a person like Teknojunkie who loved that party, there is a good chance you may not like this new party..

All im saying is for the people who used to stereotype Sound Factory this is nothing like that. The crowd was great for the time I was there. 12-8am.

I can't speak for all the music except for what was played by Palash & Robbie Rivera. I thought that was great!

Sorry if they didn't mix 45 minute renditions of Whitney Houston remixes.

If you had a good time great so did I!

If ya didn't your entitled to your opinion!

If you had a lousy time, would you be posting about it?

i really want to go to factory to see marco v

but iam just a lil worried that it wont be packed and it will be dead you know

last time marco played a nice set at arc i wish he was back there but oh well he got some new songs commin out hopefully he will drop them at factory and he will enjoy it and drop a great set

so iam still a lil skeptical if i should go

whats the price anyway?

Originally posted by aystar

i really want to go to factory to see marco v

but iam just a lil worried that it wont be packed and it will be dead you know

last time marco played a nice set at arc i wish he was back there but oh well he got some new songs commin out hopefully he will drop them at factory and he will enjoy it and drop a great set

so iam still a lil skeptical if i should go

whats the price anyway?

You SHOULD be skeptical about any place that has more promoters than patrons...

ha ha your right bump daddy i never belive the hype about any of these partys that swear "they will change the ny scene"

i only go out for the music, not to do drugs or socialize

ive heard marco v a few times before he never disapoints but i just dont wanna go there and its gonna be a ghost town and shit

Originally posted by aixgurlie

MAYBE IF I WERE ACTUALLY ON THEM I WOULD, AND I WAS JUST COMMENTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO WAS AT FACTORY LASTNIGHT KNOWS HOW BAD IT WAS :laugh:

JUST THE FACTS!!!

S.F. did do 2000 people

there was something for everyones musical tastes.

There was a Vibe.

The crowd was older (Less children)

There were Ridiculous Girls there.

What more do you need to have a good party?

IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT PLEASE DON"T GO--- VERY SIMPLE!!!

from the time i was there from 4 to 9 there was no 2000 people vibe was only decent till 6 than it sucked, unless you were on the 4th floor and by the time it closed there was no vibe cuz it suckkedd the music was horrendous after 6 and those are the facts sweetheart;) and im not the only one who doesnt share this same opinion;)

from the time i was there from 4 to 9 there was no 2000 people vibe was only decent till 6 than it sucked, unless you were on the 4th floor and by the time it closed there was no vibe cuz it suckkedd the music was horrendous after 6 and those are the facts sweetheart;) and im not the only one who doesnt share this same opinion;)

Who did you get the actual clicker number from? And when did you become the authority on musical ability?

BTW You were right...Most people don't share your same opinion!

Most people thought the night was INSANE!

how about u read the posts above and check the other boards and they will agree that lastngiht was not great at all but i can care less, i have my opinion and so do you and everyone else so deal with it if you dont like what i have to say than dont read it its that simple;)

Originally posted by mixmoderator

Who did you get the actual clicker number from? And when did you become the authority on musical ability?

BTW You were right...Most people don't share your same opinion!

Most people thought the night was INSANE!

im gonna have to agree with a|x gurl..... i mean it was good.... i danced my ass off....but to say it was insane .... thats going a little far. whatev. good times... factory was missed....but its still not the same....

how about u read the posts above and check the other boards and they will agree that lastngiht was not great at all but i can care less, i have my opinion and so do you and everyone else so deal with it if you dont like what i have to say than dont read it its that simple;)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Originally posted by deedee2143

im gonna have to agree with a|x gurl..... i mean it was good.... i danced my ass off....but to say it was insane .... thats going a little far. whatev. good times... factory was missed....but its still not the same....

The point I have been trying to make is everyone is entitled to there opinion. There is no right or wrong opinion, I just find it odd that people would waste your time righting that the party sucked, if they weren't gaining something from it. If you have nothing good to say why say anything at all? What is the point?

The point I have been trying to make is everyone is entitled to there opinion. There is no right or wrong opinion, I just find it odd that people would waste your time righting that the party sucked, if they weren't gaining something from it. If you have nothing good to say why say anything at all? What is the point?

she didnt say it was terrible.... she just said the music sucked after 6.... and actually shes right...wtf was that melodic trancy shit? b4 that it was alright

Originally posted by deedee2143

she didnt say it was terrible.... she just said the music sucked after 6.... and actually shes right...wtf was that melodic trancy shit? b4 that it was alright

You must be a promoter for another venue. I mean it seems very funny that the last two replies to my posts were from two different users who just signed up. This is only the first or second post you have written. I guess your new here. How about focusing on positively promoting your own event instead of trashing this one. You probably weren,t even there. A HATER WILL ALWAYS BE A HATER!!! HATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!

PEACE :D

You must be a promoter for another venue. I mean it seems very funny that the last two replies to my posts were from two different users who just signed up. This is only the first or second post you have written. I guess your new here. How about focusing on positively promoting your own event instead of trashing this one. You probably weren,t even there. A HATER WILL ALWAYS BE A HATER!!! HATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!

PEACE :D

me? a promoter??? lol im a 19 year old lil gurl from westchester new yorkwho likes to dance around to pounding techno music....ive got no business promoting...besides i didnt even mention any other club ....if i were promoting woudlnt that be the first thing i would do? just voicing my opinion dear

sorry to bust your bubble... but a review from a promoter isn't gonna send people running into the club. If the party is good word of mouth will travel. Promotors do more damage than good when they start overhyping places. Its the old rule of "If it sounds too good to be true".... besides... we all know promoters are lowlifes who only care about putting people through the door "on their list"