Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quiznos!!!

mssabina

oh how i love this place... thank you to the ppl here who got me stuck on it... now i'm obesses, i had it twice this weekend and i'm a very happy girl :D

what are your favorite sandwiches there? i can't seem to stray from my honey mustard chicken... the italian one looks yummy... there's too many to choose from so i just keep getting the same one...

ps- anyone who hasn't tried quiznos, you must GO TRY IT, it's so freakin gooood

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mssabina

oh how i love this place... thank you to the ppl here who got me stuck on it... now i'm obesses, i had it twice this weekend and i'm a very happy girl :D

what are your favorite sandwiches there? i can't seem to stray from my honey mustard chicken... the italian one looks yummy... there's too many to choose from so i just keep getting the same one...

ps- anyone who hasn't tried quiznos, you must GO TRY IT, it's so freakin gooood

oh UR VERY WELLLLLLLCOME!!...:D :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

are they publically traded???

yes, they actually are...only know that 'cause when my father bought his first to of the franchises in PA, he bought a lot of the company to be traded...this was 5-6 years ago when the company was at its ground floor and just starting out...not only are the restaurants themselves turning out to be a big profit, but what he invested in the company itself is making him even more

whats the ticker symbol??? more importantly how did he get started, i was supposed to go to a franchisers meeting about a year ago with serge, but things didnt work out... never got to go, how much initial capital is neccessary??? what are the requirments for suitability??? i was interested in a dunkin donuts so i got an investor packet from allied domecq and shit is insane unless you go through riese or a franchiser... they wanted 400k net worth 250k liquid some other details as well... Krispey Kreme is no joke either, it only takes 25k to open one up but theres so many stipulations and clauses that i dont even know where to begin... so for me at this point in time buying shares in these companies is the only realistic option...

they are the number one sandwhich chain currently... i think THINK that theres a new franchise that opens up every 16 mins... i think i heard that correctly from one of the franchisers... because my main question was with so many opening up how do they avoid canabalism??? and they said theyre going for market share or something along those lines and basically used sbux as an example... either way, definately above my head and quantum leaps from a reality with my wallet currently... maybe if serge would get off his duff and pool some cashish with me and some others we could get this dog and pony show on the road...

my concern is this, with the gaining popularity of the atkins lifestyle, how will this impact growth, revenues, and stock prices??? in general, blimpie, subway, schlotzskys, panera, togos, etc... theyre competition is increasing with their market share decreasing along with demand... which will stay around longer the atkins fad, or these companies???

and to answer my own question from before...

(coughahem serge take a look ahemcough)

http://www.quiznosfranchises.com/qualification_survey.asp

i think the whole "atkins revolution" will come to an end real soon. Peopl eare starting to realize that it's near impossible to keep the weight off and so many doctors are speaking out against it. Not to mention ... the guy's dead and he wont be writing any more books anytime soon...

Aside from that all of the sandwich franchises are offering wraps to combat the atkins craze.... lets face it tho... what fast food place really is atkins freindly ????

I personally would rather invest in a local pizza place than a franchise. Yuo can invest 50-60k and sell what you want and buy from who you want. Location isn't even all that important since the real money is in deliveries. I've also never seen a halfway decent pizza place go out of business...

good points... only recently have fridays, and subway become "atkins friendly" but who cares... if you were really concerned with your diet and nutrion you wouldnt be eating fast food imo... but in any event about your local joint idea... if i had the start-up capital, i would open up my own restaurant... small small small one... like a loungey/bar/grill type of thing... piano music, fire place, drinking area, dining area, beer/wine garden in the back for the summer/spring time... non of that pretentious crap, or quasi-futurisitic nonsense... just a quaint, cozy lil place thats great for a night out with friends just to chill, or for a romantic low-key date... who knows... ah whatever nevermind...

my concern is this, with the gaining popularity of the atkins lifestyle, how will this impact growth, revenues, and stock prices??? in general, blimpie, subway, schlotzskys, panera, togos, etc... theyre competition is increasing with their market share decreasing along with demand... which will stay around longer the atkins fad, or these companies???

and to answer my own question from before...

(coughahem serge take a look ahemcough)

http://www.quiznosfranchises.com/qualification_survey.asp

i got all my money tied up in crack

they are the number one sandwhich chain currently... i think THINK that theres a new franchise that opens up every 16 mins... i think i heard that correctly from one of the franchisers... because my main question was with so many opening up how do they avoid canabalism??? and they said theyre going for market share or something along those lines and basically used sbux as an example... either way, definately above my head and quantum leaps from a reality with my wallet currently... maybe if serge would get off his duff and pool some cashish with me and some others we could get this dog and pony show on the road...

we'd need like 10 people to finance this bitch....and splittin the pie 10 ways aint worth it