Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kitten heeled flip flops?

mssabina

Originally posted by mssabina

what do you guys think of them? i love flip flops but i don't understand why someone would want a heel on them... they remind me of jellies... which by the way are also starting to pop up again... please noooo...

p78966b.jpg

Knock-offs of the Sigerson's from last year. Still cute though for when you need something to wear after a pedi. And yeah, I loved jellies when I was in elem, but some things should stay in the past. Calvin's Lucite & croc sandals remind me of my jellies, but they are so much more flattering, not to mention updated!

main.jpg

i splurged and got the Sigerson Morrison ones off of Vivre.com.

BUT, i got them at home and i was so devestated! they are just shaped all wrong for my foot. it's made for people with really long toes or something, b/c it was jamming up against my feet and it hurt! :(

i really like them, i don't think you need to get the Sigerson ones.

i think they are cute for when you want to dress slightly cuter for dinner and are going out afterwards - it's a good "transition" shoe, imo.

If you're just looking for some comfortable flip flops, you cannot go wrong with Havaianas. I have like 20 pairs in diff colours and styles and they are fantastic! (My favs are the "Brasil" ones.) They're made of like a thicker rubber, not that flimsy foam crap, so you can even throw them in the machine along with your wash.

f_cor_0.gif

Guest rivegauche

My friend had gotten those (Sigerson Morrison) last summer. She bitched and moaned the whole time, said she couldnt last more than 2 hours on them. And as someone mentioned, what's the point then?! If i have to suffer then i'll suffer in my 4 inch stilettos

Originally posted by muzakat

If you're just looking for some comfortable flip flops, you cannot go wrong with Havaianas. I have like 20 pairs in diff colours and styles and they are fantastic! (My favs are the "Brasil" ones.) They're made of like a thicker rubber, not that flimsy foam crap, so you can even throw them in the machine along with your wash.

f_cor_0.gif

thx for the link :)