Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am the Star of the Show here!

Yeah....Im going to have to agree with funk on this one, I havent really had any run ins with you but from what I see you posting, youre basically just full of shit and have nothing better to talk about than how great you are. If you were THAT great you wouldnt need to boast about it. So let me give you a few ideas... Stop talking about how much money you have, how great everything you have is, take the stick out of your ass, and SHUT THE FUCK UP! The only reason people pay any attention to you is because they feel sorry for you. They feel sorry for the fact that youre so pathetic that you have to talk about yourself constantly. So get a life and move the fuck on! thanks and have a great day! :)

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Yeah....Im going to have to agree with funk on this one, I havent really had any run ins with you but from what I see you posting, youre basically just full of shit and have nothing better to talk about than how great you are. If you were THAT great you wouldnt need to boast about it. So let me give you a few ideas... Stop talking about how much money you have, how great everything you have is, take the stick out of your ass, and SHUT THE FUCK UP! The only reason people pay any attention to you is because they feel sorry for you. They feel sorry for the fact that youre so pathetic that you have to talk about yourself constantly. So get a life and move the fuck on! thanks and have a great day! :)

Listen Ann Frank when we need toilet paper you roll out ok? thanks!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Listen Ann Frank when we need toilet paper you roll out ok? thanks!

holy mother of god, you're stupid...

you wasted a perfectly good Anne Frank reference. (you illeterate piece of trash, its spelt ANNE) I'm going to go find a drill and a hanger and abort you myself... :aright:

Originally posted by ninadd

You are not the star of the show - you are the butt of everyone's jokes. Sad that you can not tell the difference :(

NO YOU ARE PEOPLE ARE THE JOKE BECAUSE EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE AND I LIVE A GREAT LIFE AND IF YOU PEOPLE NEED TO CRACK JOKES ON ME TO GET SOMEWHERE THEN ITS YOU WHO IS THE PATHETIC PERSON! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too Funny "druwishprincez" you are too fucking much...:laugh: