Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grammy's

ckord

My girl Christina Aguilera won the grammy for best female pop vocal performance!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO :clap::clap2::biggrin:

And Justin Timberlake won best male pop vocal performance. :D

BTW I think Lil kim got way too much plastic surgery on her face. She looks so different, and I thought she looked much better before.

I :heart: Xtina

justin was not banned because he agreed to apologize on the air... which he did. and regardless of whether or not it was planned, hes smart...

:D

first of all, yes christina has an amazing voice and her performance was great... but comonnnnnnn shes fuckin hideous lol and shes got a really bad boobjob... and whats with that hair????????????????

anyway, justin :heart: i love him. i was so happy that he won :clap2::kiss2: hes really very very talented and im happy that hes recognized and not scrutinized because he was in a boy band. the kids got serious talent...and im happy for him :) and his mom is just the cutest...

ummmmm yea britney was missed :( but she needs to lay low for a lil while after her lil wedding shindig...

who else who else...

alicia keys :no:

beyonce :aright: shes a lil hottie

outkast - hey ya :aright:

paula abdul, lil kim, ashanti :no:

oh and i was really happy that evanescence won best new artist! much deserved....

I loved these Grammys...lots of good performances, a people who actually deserved to win, won.

I was happy to see Evanescence win best new artist...I'm a hip-hop DJ and its my first and last love, but I didnt like the little stunt 50 pulled during their speech.

Justin's speach when he won was pathetic. He went from the ghetto wanna-be that he always talks like and trys to be, to the whitest white boy around. Whiter than me...and thats bad...lol

I thought it was funny how Christina mentioned the thing about her dress and Janet, then the camera slowly zoomed in so that just her neck and head were showing, and her chest wasnt.

Album of the year was def. deserved by Outkast!

And of course I cant forget about mentioning my boys the Neptunes winning producers of the year! So many years they've gone un-noticed by the Grammys. Last year they werent even nominated, which is a disgrace. But they deservidly won this year. I talked to Chad on the phone Friday and he said they didnt even expect to win. I was glad to hear early tonight that they did, and was even happier to see they took time on air to notice them!

Originally posted by djprotege

I loved these Grammys...lots of good performances, a people who actually deserved to win, won.

I was happy to see Evanescence win best new artist...I'm a hip-hop DJ and its my first and last love, but I didnt like the little stunt 50 pulled during their speech.

missed that...what'd he do?

Didnt do much...just walked up in front of them in the middle of their speech. Didnt do or say anything, but was still kinda an asshole thing to do.

I'm not a big fan of his to begin with... I think he'll be fading into obscurity really soon... I mean .. how many songs can you write about gettin shot and being a drug dealer???

Originally posted by c-luv

i only got to see the 2nd half...actually less than that...and i thought what i saw wasnt that great...i think i missed all the good parts...is there any chance i will see it again? I wanna see what people were wearing.

the first half was without a doubt better...maybe it was just me, but the second half was bogged down with "tribute" performances by old heads or newer groups performing songs that just werent right for them

As far as the rebroadcasts go, I'm sure MTV will be replaying their red/green carpet show a lot these next few weeks.

The E! channel has some kind of recap show Monday at either 8 or 9.

Best prefomances of the night for me were WHITE STRIPES and Beyonce's song there near the end.... holy shit it was simply amazing..... also though Christina did a nice job w/ Beautiful.

Sting rocked it but please, don't mix reggae with Roxanne:confused: I wasn't really feeling that.....

Madonna looked AWESOME as usual.... she just plain all out rules in my book:D

50 cent... :laugh: What a tool:rolleyes: :laugh:

Overall, I thought it was an all-right show.. congrats to ColdPlay for clocks.. that was great as well... good tune:tongue:

the first half was without a doubt better...maybe it was just me, but the second half was bogged down with "tribute" performances by old heads or newer groups performing songs that just werent right for them

As far as the rebroadcasts go, I'm sure MTV will be replaying their red/green carpet show a lot these next few weeks.

The E! channel has some kind of recap show Monday at either 8 or 9.

Yeah I definately channel flipped more during the 2nd half...

The Grammy's played 50 so bad...

I thought Christina looked good....

Beyonce's voice is very pretty...

Justin's performance was pretty cool... I think he's pretty game if you ask me. lol

other than that I think the Grammy's sucks... too sugar coated for me.

didnt Price perform?!?!?:confused::laugh::D That's my boi!

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I'm not a big fan of his to begin with... I think he'll be fading into obscurity really soon... I mean .. how many songs can you write about gettin shot and being a drug dealer???

i duno..lets ask tupac and big...they sure faded into obscurity