Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you contribute....

Destiny

Originally posted by Destiny

currently to any charities or organizations??...Whether it be time or money??:confused:

Yep... everyone should... I personally like to volunteer services since so much of the money that gets contributed is wasted on administrative costs and very little actually gets to the people you want to give to . I do go to charity events pretty regularly tho for my job...

Originally posted by Destiny

currently to any charities or organizations??...Whether it be time or money??:confused:

cancer society... made three donations in 2003... (was going to make a fourth through xxlea for her breast cancer walk but i didnt get a chance to kept putting it off... my bad lea :(

...when i have the $$ i do...whether someone calls or it's my co-worker, etc...i donate clothes all the time and i've given $25 or more to various charities every year...it's tough because i always feel bad if i dont have it but since i do give some of time it's not so bad...

Originally posted by phatman

...when i have the $$ i do...whether someone calls or it's my co-worker, etc...i donate clothes all the time and i've given $25 or more to various charities every year...it's tough because i always feel bad if i dont have it but since i do give some of time it's not so bad...

i send my gear to ukraine... one day im going to go there and mofos in the field are plowing wearing d&g suits, boss shoes etc... beggin for money or waiting on a bread line... (but in all seriousness they prolly sell it instead of wearing it...)

I donate blood once every 3 months through work. I contibute to many people where I work who do all the walks for different causes... And there is a small percentage of my check taken out weekly for ( I forget which charity my company helps )

That is about it... :D

Oh yeah... And being a tax payer I contribute to all the FUCKERS on WELFARE!!! :mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

:laugh::blown::laugh:

I love the bumper sticker that reads...

WORK HARD... MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU...

:blown:

It kinda sucks when I work in East New York ( Brownsville ) in the office over there when I cover for a friend of mine. You see all those cashing there welfare checks walk up the block to the nearest bodega and buy $100 worth of fucking lotto tickets... Oh and big surprise, it is usually one of them fuckers who win. :mad: :mad: :mad: