Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insecurities in relationships i.e AOL!

guest00901

Ok,

So I have been noticing a lot lately that a lot of couples that either met online or both have the internet and go on frequently usually have trust issues with going into chat rooms, talking to other people online, and trading pictures.

Have you ever had this problem? And how have you dealt with it? Is it necessary to give the other person who doesn't trust you the passwords to all of your accounts?

I had this problem in the past with my boyfriend where he lied to me about getting pictures from girls and talking to them online and then he finally gave me the password to his account and I found out he was talking to a lot of different girls but he never met them, but that was a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Now we are more trusting with each other and the convo came up last night with him questioning me since I have been single for a long time asking me if I still talk to guys I used to date or hookup with or even if I meet new guys and I told him I do talk to some but just online and it's just friendly, and I don't meet new guys, but he still wants the password to my account. I guess I should give it to him to prove nothing is going on since I asked for his many moons ago.

i chat with my friends on msn mess all the time, and most of them happen to be women. even so, my gf is usually around when i'm on the computer and chatting. i give and receive pics from other girls, and she sees them occassionally, but she really doesnt care, even if they are nude. she has said, im sleepin with you, you love me, i dont care if you chat with some chick in canada or japan. its all harmless.

This is where most guys kill me. They have the woman, they're sleeping with them, things are great, and bam....insecurity sets in over some stupid nonsense. Who really cares who you chat with online. What is he worried about. The fact that maybe you'll meet someone you like better, and then leave him. Oh well, that shit could happen at the bookstore, gym, or anywhere else. And if it did happen. Meaning you left him, or he left you, over someone you met online, or anywhere else, then you're obviously not in as much LOVE as you thought you were. Control is an illusion.

Originally posted by izzykahn

This is where most guys kill me. They have the woman, they're sleeping with them, things are great, and bam....insecurity sets in over some stupid nonsense. Who really cares who you chat with online. What is he worried about. The fact that maybe you'll meet someone you like better, and then leave him. Oh well, that shit could happen at the bookstore, gym, or anywhere else. And if it did happen. Meaning you left him, or he left you, over someone you met online, or anywhere else, then you're obviously not in as much LOVE as you thought you were. Control is an illusion.

true, very true....

if a girl i´d wanted to get together with asked me to give her my account passwords to email or whatever, i´d laugh in her face and walk off :laugh:

i mean COME ON, how much more insecure can you get?? what do you want with such an insecure puppy?!

in a way i dont really care but i guess i would find that annoying. my bf has aim but not aol so he doesnt have any way to find random people on there. i dont think he would anyway... i guess what i am saying is, if youre worrying about something like this, you dont trust him & that is a pointless relationship. if i started feeling like my bf was chatting with other chicks i would confront him right away and walk out if i felt uncomfortable. why wait around for him to build up a whole big relationship behind your back?? i dont see any reason to chat with someone you never met unless it is about work or you have the intent to meet & intent to meet someone from aol always means someones trying to get some ass... i dunno, i have no desire to chat with random guys & when they do msg me i am mean to them. i hope he is equally as uninterested.

I'm not worried about that kinda stuff... I know he doesn't have time to sit around and chat online... he has better things to do unlike me (cp). I do ask occasionally to whom he has been talking on aim, but that's just for a conversation topic.

He knows everything i do and to whom i talk to and if he doesn't than he make a point to throw a fit and find out.

Sometimes i think that if we ever were to get married he would hire a private detective to follow me around. :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

in a way i dont really care but i guess i would find that annoying. my bf has aim but not aol so he doesnt have any way to find random people on there. i dont think he would anyway... i guess what i am saying is, if youre worrying about something like this, you dont trust him & that is a pointless relationship. if i started feeling like my bf was chatting with other chicks i would confront him right away and walk out if i felt uncomfortable. why wait around for him to build up a whole big relationship behind your back?? i dont see any reason to chat with someone you never met unless it is about work or you have the intent to meet & intent to meet someone from aol always means someones trying to get some ass... i dunno, i have no desire to chat with random guys & when they do msg me i am mean to them. i hope he is equally as uninterested.

He's your bf nowww??? yaaaaaaaaaay!!