Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your g/f hooking up with

kahn

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My BF has not been included yet, but he knows I get down with my girl, as long as he knows about it he has no problem :D

D I wouldnt have a problem, as long as it doesnt get to the point where she only wants that, and at least lets me watch.

never been to a lez bar, mostly cause didn't know where a good place was... but i've been wanting to go for a long time...

my bf watched, that was a while back. He didn't seem to mind and didn't seem to be that turned on by it either...

also for a little while it was ok for me to have a relationship with a girl without him being involved (although he almost always was)

Why would I want him having sex with another girl that I'm having sex with? Call me selfish, I don't think I can handle that

If you're fuckin' her, he should be able to too, it's only fair, either that or he should be allowed to go fuck some other chick while you are with your girlfriend.

:)

Why would I want him having sex with another girl that I'm having sex with? Call me selfish, I don't think I can handle that

This is exactly where I was going with this thread. What if he said he couldn't handle the fact that you were sleeping with this girl. Would you stop?

Originally posted by ou812

If you're fuckin' her, he should be able to too, it's only fair, either that or he should be allowed to go fuck some other chick while you are with your girlfriend.

:)

yeah i will agree with that when he thinks it is ok for me to go meet a hot male and let him bang me while hes watching... otherwise it is different.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i will agree with that when he thinks it is ok for me to go meet a hot male and let him bang me while hes watching... otherwise it is different.

Maybe to you personally it is different, but in the grand scheme of things it's not. The bottom line is that you are having sex with someone else while you are "seemingly" with this one particular individual.

But then again you could split hairs about this until the cows come home.

It is different for everyone, In my relationship when we have had three-sums (2 times) my gf did not want me to have intercourse with the other girl but oral and everything else was good and that is cool with me.

Now I would never let her have sex with another girl without me being there or a relationship with another girl. I feel like that would be cheating, even if it is with girl. She is still with another person without my permission and as far as I am conserned that is cheating.

Also, if you are a girl and you are fooling around with other women without your man being around I think there is a good chance that you would let another guy be involved in that three-sum as well.

Wait a minute...he is sharing you with someone else why won't do the same?????

Originally posted by ou812

Maybe to you personally it is different, but in the grand scheme of things it's not. The bottom line is that you are having sex with someone else while you are "seemingly" with this one particular individual.

But then again you could split hairs about this until the cows come home.

..I agree...Adding a third in a truly commited relationship almost ALWAYS leads to bad feelings.. I wouldn't want the girl I was with hooking up or...much worse..fucking someone else, regardless of gender, while I was with them... I coudn't handle that, at all....

...Vice magazine wrote a really interesting (and funny) article on why threesomes are a pain in the ass more then they're fun...You should look it up because it hits on some funny (and good) points...