Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facials for guys...

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Is it the same when you go down on a girl....and she cums....and squirts...and gets it in YOUR EYE??

Ever had that boys?? :licker:

yes i had a girl that needed towels whenever we had sex cause the shit got KRUCIAL !! and this one time she squirted a bit and i actually freaked out a bit cause i had never seen it but thought it was acyually pretty kool :cool::D

Originally posted by koky

yes i had a girl that needed towels whenever we had sex cause the shit got KRUCIAL !! and this one time she squirted a bit and i actually freaked out a bit cause i had never seen it but thought it was acyually pretty kool :cool::D

Ditto. My current roommate/friend/occasional lover is that way. I don't care HOW much you prepare yourself... that first time is like, "WHOAH!!" And of course, that can make HER anxious about the whole thing. So, it actually took ME getting HER to relax, let it happen, enjoy the fuck outta herself, and don't hold back. And boy... lemme tell you... if you like it "wet", get ready for the "& wild"... because you are now visiting the waterpark that is her sex!! :aright: :aright: :aright:

It's quite a mind-blowing sight, and even BETTER for every other sense. But, you do have to take precautions... and towels just wouldn't do it sometimes. We're talking possibly a quart to a half-gallon of, essentially, water... so, it ends up making for even better sex 'cause yer doin' it everywhere EXCEPT the bed. :rock: :rock:

Anyway... imo.... the female ejaculation... er, cums highly recommended!!

:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

I give it 5 out of 5 "jerks".

... funk... out.