Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roughness...

mssabina

not just during sex, which is always fun, but like when you're making out... is the BEST... being pinned up against a wall and being kissed really strong, pulling my head back by my hair when being kissed on my neck, being thrown down on the bed... i fucking love agressiveness and dominance...

Originally posted by mssabina

not just during sex, which is always fun, but like when you're making out... is the BEST... being pinned up against a wall and being kissed really strong, pulling my head back by my hair when being kissed on my neck, being thrown down on the bed... i fucking love agressiveness and dominance...

:drool:

rough is goooood... not all the time, but sometimes. :)

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

i'm gonna have to start doing that

can i just tell u... im sitting on my bf's lap the other day on my computer chair... he runs his hand under my hair up the back of my neck and just grips my hair... and pulls my head back and kissed me.. hard... on the side of my neck... :drool: i dont even think i can express to u what that did to me... so dominating yet so sensual at the same time... it was aggressive but not like.. wild aggressive... a different kind... uuughhhhhhhhh seriously made me cream myself right then and there...

Guest gabo

thats the role I take but I think it scares some girls away. I love the rough stuff but if she isnt ready fo rit itll be the last time I see her.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

not for nothing... hottest shit ever lol

ughhhhh pull my hair like that and im putty in ur hands

yea good shit. I think I took a fist full of hair from reni one night at a meetup.

yeah, yeah, keep going, keep going,.... and yeah I love it when I get my switchblade out and jab it into her stomach real slow like and bleed her out, yeah, yeah..... that's what I'm talking about, just can't get enough of the roughness and stabbing of the stomach and what not:)

hey there are people who get off on that... i read somewhere angelina jolie had a thing for knives... then again these are the same people who wear viles of blood around their neck soooo...

but seriously, a LITTLE bit of roughness is good... no knives or any of that nonsence... besides, any guy who's ever heard of lorena bobbit will not bring a knife to fool around with...