Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spirit this saturday "v-day" u going???

whos going to spirit this saturday "v-day"  

17 members have voted

1. 1. whos going to spirit this saturday "v-day"

• i am....the place is off the hook and insane
    • hell no......place is wack

21+

Boris and Cameron Douglas on the main floor once again...

Anna Sui is hosting her end of fashion week party with us which is pretty big.

Should be a great night :)

oh yea...21+

$25, $15 on guestlist

u can use the CP guestlist for reduced.

PM me or post here if you have any more questions.

I cant believe this!!! In December Jimmy cancels his appearance in Honolulu, and now that I am back (and a friend of mine was Hawaii is coming to town this weekend) the event is cancelled for New York too.

Whats with all these Jimmy Van M postponements lately?!?!

Originally posted by risekevin

I cant believe this!!! In December Jimmy cancels his appearance in Honolulu, and now that I am back (and a friend of mine was Hawaii is coming to town this weekend) the event is cancelled for New York too.

Whats with all these Jimmy Van M postponements lately?!?!

This is not Jimmys fault at all...

WE postponed the date due to pushing the opening of our Friday night party back til Mid March.

Jimmy played at Avalon with Sasha on NYE and is at Crobar on 3/12 with Sasha and Digweed...so there have been chances to see him.

Originally posted by nomembername

So what's the deal with this place? Does it have different levels and shit with different themes (restaurants during club hours, massages, etc...)

The downstairs def has the feeling of twilo. The lights and the sound system they installed just fucken moves the place to say the least., They got this big ass weird diamond looking ufo thing that comes down from the ceiling to the main dance floor that looks like a flying saucer fucken awesome as hell looking. They play all crazy weird ass shit on the like 4 projector screens they got, They got like 4 or 6 hot ass dancing chicks around the main dance floor in crazy costumes,. AS packed as it was the dance floor is plenty huge to dance around and be yourself with any crazy dance style you got., Even though I really liked crobars venue I have to say spirit kills it., Crobars crowd wasn’t really good looking and was like 65% gay,., spirit had tons of factory heads and tons of no joke model chicks, I mean at least 2 beautiful girls for every one guy lol :D Up stairs they have a nice setup that’s like a lounge where they play lounge music, rap, 80's old dance... Fun times, great place to mingle and talk to people/.. Then they have a really nice room with like all kinds of rooms for massages and shit I guess, I dunno i dident go into those rooms. This area is located where the old bouncy ball chairs where located at twilo, Very clean though and very nice.,, This room I met a girl that did a CK ad and some other chick that was in a commercial Like such hot girls in here that I was just like,. I’m not even trying for there numbers, I don’t want to insult them lol

Bottom line is, Spirit got

1. Great hard hitting sound system on the main dance floor with all the elements of an old NYC super club.

2. Very good looking crowd on both sides of the sexes, Prob the best ive seen in a long time.

3. Few gay people but not that like gross 40 year old fag crowd that crobar draws

4. Big hallway area with no loud music so you can pull people aside and actually talk

5. Bathroom stalls ;)

6. Lounge area for that makes you feel like you’re out of the club and in a bar or something...

Place is like a fucken night club mall... It will be sick sat because last week was insane, so now all those people that where there told at least one of there friends how great it was so I expect an even better crowd then opening night

7. BORRIS SPINNING SICK! TRIBAL! DEEP HOUSE! VOCALS! JP TRAXXXX

:D :D :D :D

I dont promote for spirit,. Actually the promoters told me to never come back lol, But trust me theres no way youll go and not feel the way i do about it.., Place is a a Seriousfucken night club

Originally posted by notallthere444

The downstairs def has the feeling of twilo. The lights and the sound system they installed just fucken moves the place to say the least., They got this big ass weird diamond looking ufo thing that comes down from the ceiling to the main dance floor that looks like a flying saucer fucken awesome as hell looking. They play all crazy weird ass shit on the like 4 projector screens they got, They got like 4 or 6 hot ass dancing chicks around the main dance floor in crazy costumes,. AS packed as it was the dance floor is plenty huge to dance around and be yourself with any crazy dance style you got., Even though I really liked crobars venue I have to say spirit kills it., Crobars crowd wasn’t really good looking and was like 65% gay,., spirit had tons of factory heads and tons of no joke model chicks, I mean at least 2 beautiful girls for every one guy lol :D Up stairs they have a nice setup that’s like a lounge where they play lounge music, rap, 80's old dance... Fun times, great place to mingle and talk to people/.. Then they have a really nice room with like all kinds of rooms for massages and shit I guess, I dunno i dident go into those rooms. This area is located where the old bouncy ball chairs where located at twilo, Very clean though and very nice.,, This room I met a girl that did a CK ad and some other chick that was in a commercial Like such hot girls in here that I was just like,. I’m not even trying for there numbers, I don’t want to insult them lol

Bottom line is, Spirit got

1. Great hard hitting sound system on the main dance floor with all the elements of an old NYC super club.

2. Very good looking crowd on both sides of the sexes, Prob the best ive seen in a long time.

3. Few gay people but not that like gross 40 year old fag crowd that crobar draws

4. Big hallway area with no loud music so you can pull people aside and actually talk

5. Bathroom stalls ;)

6. Lounge area for that makes you feel like you’re out of the club and in a bar or something...

Place is like a fucken night club mall... It will be sick sat because last week was insane, so now all those people that where there told at least one of there friends how great it was so I expect an even better crowd then opening night

7. BORRIS SPINNING SICK! TRIBAL! DEEP HOUSE! VOCALS! JP TRAXXXX

:D :D :D :D

I dont promote for spirit,. Actually the promoters told me to never come back lol, But trust me theres no way youll go and not feel the way i do about it.., Place is a a Seriousfucken night club

Bigtime and big things coming.

i went this past weekend for the second time. the first time i went was pre xmas. I thought the club was beautiful but unfortunately there were not many heads in the club that night. we didnt have to pay any cover and got to explore all floors and rooms with no hassle and all the staff was nice.

this time, the door was a total nightmare. :( if it wasnt for my friends bday inside, i would have left.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i went this past weekend for the second time. the first time i went was pre xmas. I thought the club was beautiful but unfortunately there were not many heads in the club that night. we didnt have to pay any cover and got to explore all floors and rooms with no hassle and all the staff was nice.

this time, the door was a total nightmare. :( if it wasnt for my friends bday inside, i would have left.

thats really to bad you dident have fun :( , Why woudl you say u dident have fun, and what would you say makes you have "fun" at a club