Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to this board

klaus77

Hey just wanted to introduce myself... New to this clubplanet board. From what I've read - there's some interesting people on here to say the least... I'm looking to meet some people who are into the same music. But since all of my freinds are into something totally different its kinda hard to drag them out to space or crobar. :(

-klaus-

Klaus77, you have just entered a parallel dimension...your mind, time and computer now belong to CP...things will never be the same...ever...I hope you know what you're getting into...because there is no way out...

zombies.jpg

ps. I know...you're probably wondering "how come I don't get a tuna sandwich?" :D

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER :cool:

klaus,

it is true, there is no turning back, this place is like a black hole- it sucks the life and intelligence out of so many of us...

if you are heading out to crobar/space/oxygen, hit me up and i will put you on my guest_lists... try not to miss edgar v this friday at crobar, the club planet crew always comes out for that event.

shoot me an email and i will add you to my email list for my events every week:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

see you soon...

peace,

colby

Thanks Colby. Will try to make it this Saturday, but it is Valentines day, so maybe ill take out my lady down there. How is Crobar on Saturdays now? I havent been down to clubland down thier in over a year now. I miss it drastically, but with my work and school, and family its hard to balance. But this Sat sounds good. And I'll be hittin up some WMC events as well, since ill be on vacation that week! :cool:

ps- how the hell do i get a signature picture on here like some people do?

Originally posted by klaus77

Hey just wanted to introduce myself... New to this clubplanet board. From what I've read - there's some interesting people on here to say the least... I'm looking to meet some people who are into the same music. But since all of my freinds are into something totally different its kinda hard to drag them out to space or crobar. :(

-klaus-

I am sure others can relate to that.

Welcome to CP

OBBY