koky

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chaflas

I'll put up CP with any other website as far as sheer, comedic entertainment.

I mean, where else can Saleen's favorite house DJ be the same person who moves all of Saleen's threads to drama? :tongue::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeah , we have morrilo as a mod :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by beatfriek

Am I considered "COOL" too!!!!!!:confused::eek:;)

on a serious note though, ive never really heard any bashing of Cp by other boards for not being informative enough... I mean, majority of all the parties are posted on here.... Countless locals dj's are on this board along with record label reps, and countless in the biz peeps...

Not for nothing, but a good chunk of those guys left and aren't coming back, but I won't get into that. You post sporadically, so you didn't see the drama when Oscar took off, and so forth.

As far as comedic entertainment value, this board is a riot, never a shortage of something to laugh at. In a way, I'm glad it doesn't take itself seriously, you can get shit out of your system so to speak.

Originally posted by pod

You post sporadically, so you didn't see the drama when Oscar took off, and so forth.

As far as comedic entertainment value, this board is a riot, never a shortage of something to laugh at.

Actually, Oscar's post explaining why he was taking off was some of the best comedy I've ever read in this board.

:blank:

Originally posted by pod

Not for nothing, but a good chunk of those guys left and aren't coming back, but I won't get into that. You post sporadically, so you didn't see the drama when Oscar took off, and so forth.

As far as comedic entertainment value, this board is a riot, never a shortage of something to laugh at. In a way, I'm glad it doesn't take itself seriously, you can get shit out of your system so to speak.

how's your moderator gig going over at CJ?

Originally posted by pod

Fine, just fine. Not much to do other than delete a stray thread that gets out of hand. Otherwise, it's just a fine example of deténte.

I wouldn't be suited to modding over here, I'm too biased.

good to hear.. CP is more of an example of bedlam, but that seems to work well most of the time. :laugh: