Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Cp !!!

koky

I just read this thread.

Shit, most of my closest friends still call my music "rave" and "techno" and "glowstick music" so how could I not join a board where I can actually discuss and share my likings for the Electronic Underground with people that understand and see what I see in it.

So I am glad that there is a nice amount of people here that I can relate to.

For the record CP in always running in the background of my PC. That alone should say something. I have spun at most the clubs here in Miami (except for CroBar - would be nice) and can easily say that I have found the coolest people either at the CP BBQ's or at the CP club meet ups).

I would have to agree. CP is fun.

If I want more informative info it's only a click away.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by obby

I just read this thread.

Shit, most of my closest friends still call my music "rave" and "techno" and "glowstick music" so how could I not join a board where I can actually discuss and share my likings for the Electronic Underground with people that understand and see what I see in it.

So I am glad that there is a nice amount of people here that I can relate to.

I have found the coolest people either at the CP BBQ's or at the CP club meet ups.

I would have to agree. CP is fun.

True that. I crack the hell up with some of the posts placed here.

And indeed it's nice to be able to relate to people that are in the know of REAL music (not the cheesy 93.1 stuff) :D

Yeah there's drama, but fuckin' A - without drama life would be boring as hell! Just ask Saleen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dont know Guido and I know the guy has a heart somewhere but he's just like Dennis Leary, you just got to like/dislike the asshole.

So even with drama and all WE ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL but rational

and have a BLAST everytime. And I have found MORE info on WMC '04 parties here than anywhere else.

So let's not forget it's a long weekend coming up - let's get out & PARTAAAY!!!!

:party: :party: :party: