Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for the men

lollie60

Originally posted by PCR

kinda...back when I was 17 and in love with this girl.

We did it but then she said we can't be together because her best girlfriend likes me and she didn't want to "betray her".

I was like :banghead:

How the fuck does a girl telling you she DOESN'T want to be with you fall into the same category as being used for sex?

But to answer your question Lollie...yes, I have been getting used for the past month from a 33 year old woman who wants nothing more than my young, big cock to fuck her whenever she wants it...and I love every minute of it.:aright:

dude, re-read my post. She didn't say she doesn't want to be with me - she said she can't be with me because of her friend.

I had hoped for more than just sex - I wanted to be with her.

I think that's what being used for sex means (regardless of gender) - when you just have a one-time fuck with somebody while that person wants a relationship.

wouldn't you agree?

I really don't think its possible for a guy to feel used for sex. Even if we have feelings for the girl but all she wants is sex, we just don't have the same emotions as most women when it comes to sex. Guys can seperate sex from love much easier than women.

We would be like "Oh well at least I got laid" and forget about her.

Guest gabo

it sounds retarded but I did feel used by an ex that was just using me for sex after we broke up. the reason was cause I wanted to get back together and was hoping she would feel the same but she already detached and I was still in love and it kinda hurt.

... let the gabo bashing begin!

Originally posted by gabo

it sounds retarded but I did feel used by an ex that was just using me for sex after we broke up. the reason was cause I wanted to get back together and was hoping she would feel the same but she already detached and I was still in love and it kinda hurt.

It doesnt sound retarded, just gay (j/k :) )

but I think the bottom line is a girl will often sleep with a guy hoping it will turn into more, where a guy may hope it turns into more, but is still more than happy for the sex even if it doesnt.

Originally posted by gabo

aww thats horrible when that happens:(

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Destiny

aww thats horrible when that happens:(

yea I am very very sad even though it happened a long time ago I am still depressed. wanna fuck, that might get me out of this funk.:tongue:

Originally posted by gager

I really don't think its possible for a guy to feel used for sex. Even if we have feelings for the girl but all she wants is sex, we just don't have the same emotions as most women when it comes to sex. Guys can seperate sex from love much easier than women.

We would be like "Oh well at least I got laid" and forget about her.

I disagree

guys can definitely be used - but two ways

- used straight up for sex but you know that's what's going on (this is usually a good thing)

- like gabo (a bad thing)

lol seriously though, if you have feelings for someone and they tell you the same but are really just stringing you along for sex it sucks whether your a girl, gay, or whatever...hopefully the sex is good at least :)