crank yankers

mssabina

Originally posted by mssabina

i fucking love this show

"hold on lemme put my brother on the phone..."

spoonie luv is my favorite... lmao...

Originally posted by gabo

I love comedy central.

they have so many great shows.... reno 911, crank yankers, south park, chapelle show, and several others.

chapelle show is the funniest shit on tv right now... reno 911 im sick of b/c its the same four episodes over and over... and i cant believe cc traded snl for MAD tv... thats the worst trade i ever seen... but at least theres more stand up now... fridaynights and sunday afternoons....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

spoonie luv is my favorite... lmao...

chapelle show is the funniest shit on tv right now... reno 911 im sick of b/c its the same four episodes over and over... and i cant believe cc traded snl for MAD tv... thats the worst trade i ever seen... but at least theres more stand up now... fridaynights and sunday afternoons....

wait what do you mean they "traded" it? Wont they still play snl? I thoguht they just put it on hold cause they want people to watch madtv but then theyll put snl back on. At least I hope.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i think they traded it to e!...

E! was playing SNL when it was on comedy central too... are you sure it's gone for good?? i like SNL better than madtv too tho, the only skits that are funny are stuart and miss swanee...

and i loveeeee reno911! they definitely need to put some new episodes in rotation tho.