Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in: Saleen get his ass kicked by Nexus!!!

funketeer

Bro...what the fuck happened? I though the whole thing was just a joke!!!:eek:

I just got a call 5 minutes ago, apparently, Saleen followed Nexus to the laundromat on fourteen street and alton, when Nexus was ready to add softener to his dirty laundry, Saleen attacked him from the back with a rolled wet towel he took from someone else's basket. The thing ugly, the two rolled around the floor entangled in the wet towel...Saleen, ebing all fat and heavy as he is, had advantege over Nexus for about five minutes or so...when...who walk in the door, completely announced? Bling!!! Go figure!!! I tell ya, this world is full of coincidences...as it turns out, Bling also had to wash his curtains or something...so he walks in and sees these two maniacs rolling around the floor...meanwhile a vietnamese girl began hitting them with her umbrella, screaming to the top of her lungs in what sounded like mandarin, something like "modafuckahs, git out of bizness, bitches malikones de mielda!" she the took her shirt off and began strangling Nexus, it was pandemonium at the laundromat...that's it, Bling reacted immediate, grabbed a full bottle of Tide with Bleach and slammed the big fat pussy ass bitch Sallen in the head...that's all it took...fatso was down...eyes rolling and shit...Nexus and Bling hugged each other crying..."what the hell happened?" asked Bling..."I think I have to wash my underwear again!" nexus quickly replied iwth a smurk...they both laughed and laughed for fifteen minutes, until the cops showed...Nexus and Bling were arrested and later charged with attempted manslaughter and non-safe bleach washing...I mean, who the fuck washes with non-safe bleach??? These guys are a danger to themselves as well unto others and it's good they finally been put away.

As for Saleen, he came out "clean"

:direct: run, there comes Saleen!!! :aaah:

01Cheese-n-Crackers.jpg

Picture of Nexus and Bling being booked by the Miami Beach Police Department. (notice the shirtless vietnamese girl, she was booked for indecent exposure)

:blank:

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO.... HIJO DE LA CIEN MIL PARES DE LA GRAN PUTA!! THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY....

For those of you who don't speak spanish....

:direct: LEARN GODDAMMNIT!

MUCHAS VECES SUENO CON UNA BELLA MUJER LATINA CON UN PEQUENO BIGOTE

And - I don't have to learn Spanish. This is America. If you want to speak spanish - go back to where the fuck you came from.

Originally posted by guyman1966

MUCHAS VECES SUENO CON UNA BELLA MUJER LATINA CON UN PEQUENO BIGOTE

And - I don't have to learn Spanish. This is America. If you want to speak spanish - go back to where the fuck you came from.

Yes you do, learn spanish or pack up your things before we put El Presidente en La Casa Blanca.

:cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

Corona is the only beer you drink with Lime...by the way, it's also good with Clamato...give it a try.

I have a friend who will only drink it w/ a Lime. I also thought that Corona was the only one.. .but he is a Latin and there is no reasoning w/ him.

Originally posted by guyman1966

I have a friend who will only drink it w/ a Lime. I also thought that Corona was the only one.. .but he is a Latin and there is no reasoning w/ him.

Next time you see him drink a presidente with lime, tell him not to...if he still insists, grab the bottle and break it on his head.

Originally posted by funketeer

Bro...what the fuck happened? I though the whole thing was just a joke!!!:eek:

I just got a call 5 minutes ago, apparently, Saleen followed Nexus to the laundromat on fourteen street and alton, when Nexus was ready to add softener to his dirty laundry, Saleen attacked him from the back with a rolled wet towel he took from someone else's basket. The thing ugly, the two rolled around the floor entangled in the wet towel...Saleen, ebing all fat and heavy as he is, had advantege over Nexus for about five minutes or so...when...who walk in the door, completely announced? Bling!!! Go figure!!! I tell ya, this world is full of coincidences...as it turns out, Bling also had to wash his curtains or something...so he walks in and sees these two maniacs rolling around the floor...meanwhile a vietnamese girl began hitting them with her umbrella, screaming to the top of her lungs in what sounded like mandarin, something like "modafuckahs, git out of bizness, bitches malikones de mielda!" she the took her shirt off and began strangling Nexus, it was pandemonium at the laundromat...that's it, Bling reacted immediate, grabbed a full bottle of Tide with Bleach and slammed the big fat pussy ass bitch Sallen in the head...that's all it took...fatso was down...eyes rolling and shit...Nexus and Bling hugged each other crying..."what the hell happened?" asked Bling..."I think I have to wash my underwear again!" nexus quickly replied iwth a smurk...they both laughed and laughed for fifteen minutes, until the cops showed...Nexus and Bling were arrested and later charged with attempted manslaughter and non-safe bleach washing...I mean, who the fuck washes with non-safe bleach??? These guys are a danger to themselves as well unto others and it's good they finally been put away.

As for Saleen, he came out "clean"

:direct: run, there comes Saleen!!! :aaah:

01Cheese-n-Crackers.jpg

Picture of Nexus and Bling being booked by the Miami Beach Police Department. (notice the shirtless vietnamese girl, she was booked for indecent exposure)

:blank:

looks like another post by the hard working funk!:laugh: