Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kylie Minogue @ Avalon Friday

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

any clubbing info offerred from z100 or any radio station for that matter should be avoided at all cost.

just a tip

yes yes i know i would normally rather chop off my finger than use it to put on that station but I heard Kylie was on and I'm a fag and I have a thing for her... its in our genes.

I just dont understand. Ive been going to avalon for awhile now and the fridays parties have been getting crazy. The place has always been packed, what need does the club have to advertise on ktu or z100. No offense, but now this place is gonan be full of those "people that only go out to the ktu parties". This place is not all about cheesy house music. I mean I like Ktu, but ya know its kinda like promoting to the wrong crowd in a way.

Originally posted by binarycool

thats what she just said on Z100 ... anyone have any info?? they were vague.

i doubt they advertised it all over z100.. she wa sprobably just in town.. did a radio spot.. and said she was going to avalon.. i wouldn't worry.. the people that listen to z100 aren't really the clubbing type.. i doubt one little sentence on a radio station is gonna "kill our scene" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by oldtimer

i doubt they advertised it all over z100.. she wa sprobably just in town.. did a radio spot.. and said she was going to avalon.. i wouldn't worry.. the people that listen to z100 aren't really the clubbing type.. i doubt one little sentence on a radio station is gonna "kill our scene" :rolleyes:

yea it will

A Kylie fan called in and asked her when she would be touring... she just said she will be @ Avalon Friday. That's all that was said. And when I called Z100 to get details the loser that answered the phone was like... uhh whats avalon?

I found out anyway that its for the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy CD release party... let the hating begin

Originally posted by funnywill

I just dont understand. Ive been going to avalon for awhile now and the fridays parties have been getting crazy. The place has always been packed, what need does the club have to advertise on ktu or z100. No offense, but now this place is gonan be full of those "people that only go out to the ktu parties". This place is not all about cheesy house music. I mean I like Ktu, but ya know its kinda like promoting to the wrong crowd in a way.

I totaly agree w/you..... no need 2advertise on KTU

plus I hate KTU.....old overplayed shit over & over....who can listen to that anyway???..........:confused: :confused: